McDonald's Burgers

On the very rate occasion when we do a burger, probably twice a year, we prefer a Burger King over a McDonalds. Not sure what the US burger joints are like, but heat in a McDonalds is a rarity in the UK.

Yeah Burger King is a whole lot better but ours is currently a dead zone. It rarely has any workers there so we have stopped going because of we don't know when it's going to be open or have enough workers to take our orders or make our food. I'm actually currently surprised that it's even still open.

Yeah Burger King is a whole lot better but ours is currently a dead zone. It rarely has any workers there so we have stopped going because of we don't know when it's going to be open or have enough workers to take our orders or make our food. I'm actually currently surprised that it's even still open.
I thought the Democrats piled in millions of valuable workers from over the border?

I don't know if you were/are familiar that McDonald's tried out a "new vegan" burger in the mid-1980's. It was called The McDLT - It was a vegan burger quarter pounder with lettuce and tomato (of course, onions and pickles.) Later they dropped the burger, and made the Double Pounder w/cheese part of the menu.
Brahmin Brotherhood

How did those emasculating freaks get enough pull to influence McD's menu? That is the real point, not that they couldn't sell it.

Processed food is bad for you, ultra processed is worse. All these imitation sausages, burgers, bacon etc.. are ultra processed. The government here in the UK are contemplating on putting warning labels on such shite.

All these chemicals in food are responsible for the sheer volume in cancer rates.
Incompetent Quacks Blaming the Victims

Diploma Dumbo oncologist are too creatively inferior to cure cancer; what makes you think they can preach to us about what causes it? The two failures are directly related.

Proving my point about indentured-servitude "education," one of their office managers informed me that the males were all emotionally unstable nerds with failed marriages, while the female oncs were in their thirties and never could find a husband who could pick up with their weirdness.

Haven't tried Culver's, but there is one near me so maybe one day...
Very much worth your time. And if you have a Freddy’s near buy, also terrific.

I don’t get the whole In N Out Burger deal. An upgrade from McDonalds, and good fries, but the burgers are Ho hum.

I miss the days of standing in line at a counter that had 6 registers. And a bin right behind the counter full of burgers. That was McDonalds.

Bring the food out to your table? Pretentious nonsense. It's still freakin' McDonalds.

This may be the first time we have ever agreed on anything!

Incompetent Quacks Blaming the Victims

Diploma Dumbo oncologist are too creatively inferior to cure cancer; what makes you think they can preach to us about what causes it? The two failures are directly related.

Proving my point about indentured-servitude "education," one of their office managers informed me that the males were all emotionally unstable nerds with failed marriages, while the female oncs were in their thirties and never could find a husband who could pick up with their weirdness.
Fast food is extremely bad for you

You don’t need any higher education to know this obvious fact

Forum List

Back