Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

“Do this in remembrance” of his atonement. Remember his taking upon the sins of the world of those who repent fully. Remember his death for the purpose of initializing the resurrection of our dead bodies to rise in the morning of the first resurrection. The bread is bread. The wine is wine. In my case the water is water. It’s all symbolic to remember him.
You have no life in you. Christ's words, not mine.

You have no life in you. Christ's words, not mine.
I have the Holy Ghost a constant companion and the Light of Christ is in all. Christ’s words not mine. And, as I partake of the bread and water each week, the light of Christ stays bright. The Holy Ghost guides me to understand the scriptures. You, you misunderstand the scriptures and their intent. You resort to cannibalism

I have the Holy Ghost a constant companion and the Light of Christ is in all. Christ’s words not mine. And, as I partake of the bread and water each week, the light of Christ stays bright. The Holy Ghost guides me to understand the scriptures. You, you misunderstand the scriptures and their intent. You resort to cannibalism
Christ words. He was very explicit. He was given a chance to make it symbolic and he doubled down on it. There is no confusion on what he said or meant. That you choose to ignore it because it offends you is on you. Personally I find you to be an idiot, a liar and someone who I would never associate with.

Christ words. He was very explicit. He was given a chance to make it symbolic and he doubled down on it. There is no confusion on what he said or meant. That you choose to ignore it because it offends you is on you. Personally I find you to be an idiot, a liar and someone who I would never associate with.
  • Luke 22:19: "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me"
  • 1 Corinthians 11:23-26: "The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, 'This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me'"

It was symbolic. He broke the bread and they ate as a symbolic ordinance in remembrance of him. They knew it to be bread. What they still didn’t understand was he would be crucified. This was symbolic. Sorry you got snookered by your priests lying to you. Heck, you don’t even understand the concept of repentance. If you did you would understand these versus.

• Luke 22:19: "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me"
  • 1 Corinthians 11:23-26: "The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, 'This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me'"

It was symbolic. He broke the bread and they ate as a symbolic ordinance in remembrance of him. They knew it to be bread. What they still didn’t understand was he would be crucified. This was symbolic. Sorry you got snookered by your priests lying to you. Heck, you don’t even understand the concept of repentance. If you did you would understand these versus.
Believe whatever your deacon tells you.

Believe whatever your deacon tells you.
I have actual prophets of God in these latter days. The fulness of the Gospel has been restored after the apostasy changed and polluted the doctrines and ordinances of Christ. Heck, your church can’t do one simple request Jesus commanded, “Do all things in his name.” The name of your church is not “the church of Jesus Christ.” It’s the “Roman Catholic Church.” Can’t even do something simple. Yet, you proposed to know the meaning of the sacraments.

I have actual prophets of God in these latter days. The fulness of the Gospel has been restored after the apostasy changed and polluted the doctrines and ordinances of Christ. Heck, your church can’t do one simple request Jesus commanded, “Do all things in his name.” The name of your church is not “the church of Jesus Christ.” It’s the “Roman Catholic Church.” Can’t even do something simple. Yet, you proposed to know the meaning of the sacraments.
I think you're brainwashed.

I think you're brainwashed.
Sounds like anyone who believes in cannibalism traits is brainwashed. The heavens are again opened after the apostasy Paul said would happen. Popes and priests reigned for centuries with blood and horror on this earth. Stretching machines and other torture to get people to believe bread turns into literal flesh and wine into a magicians trick to blood. And I’m the one brainwashed? Think before you post.

Sounds like anyone who believes in cannibalism traits is brainwashed. The heavens are again opened after the apostasy Paul said would happen. Popes and priests reigned for centuries with blood and horror on this earth. Stretching machines and other torture to get people to believe bread turns into literal flesh and wine into a magicians trick to blood. And I’m the one brainwashed? Think before you post.
Exactly what I would expect from a brainwashed puppet.

Exactly what I would expect from a brainwashed puppet.
It’s your church in apostasy according to Paul. Your church claims to be linked all the way back to Peter. So, your church fell into apostasy, not mine. This means it’s you and your blood thirsty fellow members who are brainwashed. Pretty simple logic and reasoning there.

It’s your church in apostasy according to Paul. Your church claims to be linked all the way back to Peter. So, your church fell into apostasy, not mine. This means it’s you and your blood thirsty fellow members who are brainwashed. Pretty simple logic and reasoning there.
I'd like to introduce you to someone who has your advanced level of intellect.

Cougarbear, EMH,

EMH , Cougarbear.

You two should hit it off really well. You are both dumber than monkeys.

Cougarbear, EMH,

EMH , Cougarbear.

You have no comeback for my post because you know I’m correct. The apostasy was mentioned by Paul. And, it’s not me saying the RCC goes back to Peter. It’s you. If you logically reason out putting both facts together you have to conclude the RCC brainwashed all their pawns.

You have no comeback for my post because you know I’m correct. The apostasy was mentioned by Paul. And, it’s not me saying the RCC goes back to Peter. It’s you. If you logically reason out putting both facts together you have to conclude the RCC brainwashed all their pawns.
I don't argue with idiots. Especially the ones from minor insignificant religions.

Cougarbear, EMH,

EMH , Cougarbear.

Still waiting for your answers to basic climate questions...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Forum List

Back