Israeli Torture And Rape

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The U.N. envoy focusing on sexual violence in conflict said in a new report Monday that there are “reasonable grounds” to believe Hamas committed rape, “sexualized torture,” and other cruel and inhumane treatment of women during its surprise attack in southern Israel on Oct. 7.

There are also “reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing,” said Pramila Patten, who visited Israel and the West Bank from Jan. 29 to Feb. 14 with a nine-member technical team.

Based on first-hand accounts of released hostages, she said the team “found clear and convincing information” that some women and children during their captivity were subjected to the same conflict-related sexual violence including rape and “sexualized torture.”

Yes I know all about that, what of it?

Give it a rest, Akmed. Everyday since Mohammed himself first put a non-believer to the sword, children have been slaughtered, women subjugated and raped and people have been forced to “convert” to Islam or get beheaded. Every single day for the past 1,400 years.

You are worse than a Nazi. As evils as the Nazis were, they had actual beliefs and values. You are just an ignorant tool bleating “nazi” like a stuck pig. Go fix yourself a ham sandwich and shut up.
Shut up Adolf. You support mass murder dipshit.

Nope….that’s antisemitism, courtesy of the Arab-overweighted U.N.
There are 470 million Arabs in the world.
There are 333 million Americans in the world.
There are 1,370 million Africans in the world.
There are 1,412 million Chinese in the world.
There are 1,417 million Indians in the world.

The total population of the earth is 8,000 million, so this all means that Arabs constitute less than 6% of the people on earth.

Why do you keep making false statements about Arabs?

Well it sure puts your comments about isolated Jewish attacks in perspective, doesn’t it?

And your “what of it?” when reading of the sexualized torture of Jewish women and girls amounts to a shrug. Jews being tortured? By the hundreds? Eh. A Jew pushed a Muslim off a wheelchair!

There are 470 million Arabs in the world.
There are 333 million Americans in the world.
There are 1,370 million Africans in the world.
There are 1,412 million Chinese in the world.
There are 1,417 million Indians in the world.

The total population of the earth is 8,000 million, so this all means that Arabs constitute less than 6% of the people on earth.

Why do you keep making false statements about Arabs?
I did t say anything about population. I said the U.N. leans Arab, and that is why they are so biased against Israel.

Well it sure puts your comments about isolated Jewish attacks in perspective, doesn’t it?

And your “what of it?” when reading of the sexualized torture of Jewish women and girls amounts to a shrug. Jews being tortured? By the hundreds? Eh. A Jew pushed a Muslim off a wheelchair!

I said "what of it" because that's what the Israelis authorities are effectively saying, they don't care about the rapes and that's likely because there were none, else they'd care.

I did t say anything about population. I said the U.N. leans Arab, and that is why they are so biased against Israel.
More non-Arabs vote against Israel than Arabs do, so gain what is this prejudice easting away that makes you keep singling out Arabs?

If you need to ask “what of it” in regards to rape and sexual violence committed against women and children, I can’t help you. I already know you will return and attempt to back-fill your indifference to it.

The IDF prosecutes those who sexually abuse their prisoners. No one supports it. However, Palestinians venerate those who rape innocent Jews. It’s an act of pride for them, their community and their shitty religion. Two different cultures.

I said what of it because that's what the Israelis authorities are effectively saying.
Another lie from the antisemite. Jews investigate their own when even a single incident occurs.

Just the opposite with the Muslims. They initiate as much barbaric, savage methods of torture they can think of, and then laugh and call Mommy to brag about it.

If you need to ask “what of it” in regards to rape and sexual violence committed against women and children, I can’t help you. I already know you will return and attempt to back-fill your indifference to it.

The IDF prosecutes those who sexually abuse their prisoners. No one supports it. However, Palestinians venerate those who rape innocent Jews. It’s an act of pride for them, their community and their shitty religion. Two different cultures.

Bingo! That’s the difference, and speaks to the moral superiority of the Israelis.

The Jews investigate these cases, and punish offenders.

The Muslims REWARD their people for killing Jews.

No moral equivalence, although the HAMAS propagandists desperately try….and fail.

NPR: A U.N. report finds 'reasonable grounds to believe' attacks in Israel included rapes

The long-awaited report is not a full-fledged U.N. investigation, according to its author, the U.N. special representative for sexual violence in conflict. Israel has blocked such an investigation by the U.N.'s human rights office over what the country's leaders allege is anti-Israel bias.

Don't cry "rape, rape, rape" then when the police come refuse to let them in. They make a big fuss about the report form the UN, the Israeli press speak about it and quote it, but then Israel says the UN is biased, FFS!!

If this sort of shenanigans fools you then that's on you, that's for you to sort out.

Last edited:
Another lie from the antisemite. Jews investigate their own when even a single incident occurs.

I read it here and many other places, the Israelis want the UN report about the rapes they just don't want the UN investigative team to actually corroborate Israel's claims because they'll be caught out lying, falsifying evidence and so on, just as we saw with the baby beheading canard.

This is all typical Zionist propaganda, and its been that way since the 1920s, generate sympathy by fabricating victimhood. The thinking now being that because six million Jews perished under the Nazis, then nobody will dare doubt or even question a Jew who claims to be a victim, they expect to be judged purely on the basis they are Jews - i.e. Zionism includes an entitlement mentality.

The long-awaited report is not a full-fledged U.N. investigation, according to its author, the U.N. special representative for sexual violence in conflict. Israel has blocked such an investigation by the U.N.'s human rights office over what the country's leaders allege is anti-Israel bias.

Why call me a "liar" I read in the news and I get an Israeli new source if you want, do you want that?

Last edited:

The Hamas "rape stories" have been debunked along with the "40 headless babies" myth.

On the other hand, Palestinian hostages are routinely tortured and raped for the amusement of Israelis who are allowed to film the "sessions" for home viewing between grisly and fictional Holocaust flicks.

Thanks,

NPR: A U.N. report finds 'reasonable grounds to believe' attacks in Israel included rapes

Don't cry "rape, rape, rape" then when the police come refuse to let them in. They make a big fuss about the report form the UN, the Israeli press speak about it and quote it, but then Israel says the UN is biased, FFS!!

If this sort of shenanigans fools you then that's on you, that's for you to sort out.
It’s rape. It should be easy to opposed and denounce. You don’t, because you don’t.

OK so you have a source for this one? I need to know who would write such a thing, only a Zionist I suspect.
Oh, stop it, both sides wanted what they wanted in Palestine. Don't act as if the Pallys were any more righteous than the Jews in their actions. Just stop it.

While the IDF can confidently disregard the law day after day, week after week, yes that makes for an egalitarian society doesn't it...

"You, Arab vermin, do I say not as I do, you got that cockroach?"

No, it is not all one way. The Pallys are violent, always have been toward the Jews.

Forum List

Back