New Suggestion: Non-Debate Forum

I guess you're right as it is about whether or not the burgers are good but the debate is NOT about veganism versus veganism and that's the issue as the thread has very much derailed.
Understood, but just to be fair, if it was a "general discussion" there will likely be some dissenting opinions.

If the topic is started clean, and gets trolled or taken off topic, that's when using the report function should be used.

Understood, but just to be fair, if it was a "general discussion" there will likely be some dissenting opinions.

If the topic is started clean, and gets trolled or taken off topic, that's when using the report function should be used.

Opposing opinions are fine but they went full attack mode on us and I already tried to report it but I don't think that anything was done about it.

Opposing opinions are fine but they went full attack mode on us and I already tried to report it but I don't think that anything was done about it.
I haven't read the entire yet thread to see what reports were sent, since I just became aware of it.
After I do, I'll send you a PM.

I haven't read the entire yet thread to see what reports were sent, since I just became aware of it.
After I do, I'll send you a PM.

Thanks much appreciated. I can report every single reporting post if you want me to. I just figured to report where it started derailing into the flame war.

So in other words I just want to have casual discussions in peace.

First, ignore the bastards. Put 'em on Ignore, works pretty good. Maybe The Lounge would work? Maybe The Bull Ring, minus the bull? That forum is invite only, yes?

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but it does have it's downside => assholes and trolls. Do not respond to them, they just want to mess with you. Don't give them the satisfaction.

013_Oldie390.jpg

Natural Citizen Yeah well let's see you deal with it if there were no mods if one of your threads became so chaotic that you couldn't just have a regular conversation anymore.

Forum List

Back