Should a 14 yr old be trialed as an adult?

Yes .. a 14-year-old should be convicted like an adult when committing such a heinous crime. If a 14-year-old can make decisions to have their genitalia removed or have an abortion, they are already making adult decisions.
There is not a state in the Union where a 14 year old can change their sex with out the parents consent dumb ass.

I wish the US had someone at least13 year old as President, you know, someone who could at least walk and talk.
LOL

Strange thing is.. it's not just LOL worthy, it is TRUE. I've known teenagers way smarter and more logical than .. but you knew that

I would say it depends on the nature of the crime. There are heinous crimes that need to prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:
I am voting no, 14 is not an adult nor are their brains fully developed..his mother is/was a drug addict and his father an idiot

I don't know, my brain was pretty developed when I was 14, and I knew well enough not to kill people.
If this kid is already killing people before his brain even develops, can you imagine what he might do once it is?

Probably become a politician.

And add to that his pervious brush with the law for making school shooting threats....Bring him to trial and lock him up for life....No parole...Sadly GA law precludes the death penalty for those under 17.
So the rest of his sorry life, he will be planning on escape, just love our BS justice system.

I am voting no, 14 is not an adult nor are their brains fully developed..his mother is/was a drug addict and his father an idiot
The word is “tried.”

And whether a minor should be tried as an adult involved a complicated analysis.

Personally, I doubt they yet have a fair basis to even make such a legal determination yet.

The word is “tried.”

And whether a minor should be tried as an adult involved a complicated analysis.

Personally, I doubt they yet have a fair basis to even make such a legal determination yet.
He was obviously a threat to society. I hope they put him down, sending a message to all would-be shooters

Forum List

Back