This 40 year old man gets set on fire for sleeping with a 18 year old girl

This guy is pathetic and broke and retaaarded. Why the fuck would he go to fuck a 18 year old girl who still lives at home? He obviously has no credit or money to get his own place and had to go to her house. So the mom and her boyfriend came home and the 40 year old was shot by the boyfriend and set on fire by the mother. He deserved every bit of it. I feel strange talking to a 27 year old and this idiot is sleeping with a 18 year at her place lol

So, people should be shot and burnt for making a legal choice?

There is only 22 years between them, that is two less than age difference between our former POTUS and his spouse.

This guy is pathetic and broke and retaaarded. Why the fuck would he go to fuck a 18 year old girl who still lives at home? He obviously has no credit or money to get his own place and had to go to her house. So the mom and her boyfriend came home and the 40 year old was shot by the boyfriend and set on fire by the mother. He deserved every bit of it. I feel strange talking to a 27 year old and this idiot is sleeping with a 18 year at her place lol

I can't figure out if you are more against this guy for messing with a girl young enough to be his daughter (even though at the age of consent)

or the fact he didn't have his own place.

No, people do not deserve to be shot and set on fire for this. She was of age, but even if she weren't, what if everyone took the law into their own hands?

To me, if the girl's decision to be with that man can't be respected, perhaps her mother and her mother's company are who should be shot at and set on fire.

God bless you and that man and the girl who chose him always!!!

Holly
No one should be treated like that unless.. well, I could understand parents of a 12 year old... etc.
But this jungle justice is just not appealing to sane Americans..

I can't figure out if you are more against this guy for messing with a girl young enough to be his daughter (even though at the age of consent)

or the fact he didn't have his own place.

No, people do not deserve to be shot and set on fire for this. She was of age, but even if she weren't, what if everyone took the law into their own hands?
he was around in the street screaming and it was all because he was stupid and broke

Forum List

Back