Georgia school shooting live updates: Suspect's father arrested on charges including involuntary manslaughter

I'll wait to get the facts first before I jump to any conclusions.

But my first thought is yet again: Just WTF goes on in public schools these days to make kids want to become mass murderers against their teachers and fellow students?

I think that is a far bigger and better question than the father.
The fbi knew about him 15 months ago. They are the ones that need investigating.

Maybe they ought to arrest the FBI and school officials for letting this happen? I think they kick kids out of school now or get them in serious trouble for going Bang! Bang! with their finger.

Seriously.

That is all we did as kids is run around playing cops and robbers. In grade school, I took a play rubber knife to school. The bus driver laughed. There were no murders.

In high school we carried rifles in the back of our truck windows. There were no murders.

Crooks also just graduated public school.

We need to get government out of education before it kills me.

Was the FBI supposed to arrest the kid before he shot someone?

You’re an idiot.

Another trans shooter
1725592334260270.jpg

These kids shoot up schools because it causes the most carnage and grief for the most people. "Nobody loves me. I'm going to go eat worms (shoot up a school).
Its probably more a function of their tormentor being there. The Melendez brothers were tormented by their dad--they shot him at home. Its not rocket science.

In Paris, Texas, you get tormented, you go home and get your gun and kill someone at school.

In Paris France, you get tormented, you go home and stew about it and things get better eventually.

The 2nd Amendment is the problem.

Its probably more a function of their tormentor being there. The Melendez brothers were tormented by their dad--they shot him at home. Its not rocket science.

In Paris, Texas, you get tormented, you go home and get your gun and kill someone at school.

In Paris France, you get tormented, you go home and stew about it and things get better eventually.

So you admit this tranny was tormented by dad who probably gave his son a gun in a last ditch effort to turn him masculine.

No, the problem is you damn degenerate trannies shooting up schools

All your screwed up pals need to be locked away from normal people

School shootings are a "made in America" novelty. They don't happen anywhere else. It's not the crisis of mental illness in young people. It's not the video games, nor the music. Teenagers in the rest of the first world have mental health problems, play video games, and loud music too.

Teenagers in the rest of the first world are not shooting up schools or murdering their classmates.

So you admit this tranny was tormented by dad who probably gave his son a gun in a last ditch effort to turn him masculine.

No, the problem is you damn degenerate trannies shooting up schools

All your screwed up pals need to be locked away from normal people

Tranny hate. How to tell us you're a complete idiot without using the words.

School shootings are a "made in America" novelty. They don't happen anywhere else. It's not the crisis of mental illness in young people. It's not the video games, nor the music. Teenagers in the rest of the first world have mental health problems, play video games, and loud music too.

Teenagers in the rest of the first world are not shooting up schools or murdering their classmates.
image0-13.jpeg

Yeah sure its not mental illness at all

Cope

Yeah, I guess video games have gotten less violent since Columbine right? That used to be the cause of school shootings. Now its illegal immigration and LGBT issues supposedly causing it. 20 years from now it will be the ghost of Kamala or some other nonsense.

Yeah, I guess video games have gotten less violent since Columbine right? That used to be the cause of school shootings. Now its illegal immigration and LGBT issues supposedly causing it. 20 years from now it will be the ghost of Kamala or some other nonsense.
So those illegals taking over apartments in Aurora isn't happening either according to you right

And the fact these are the last mass shooters also nothing
image0-13.jpeg

You are a brainless fucktard

Forum List

Back