Kamala Harris Brags About Allowing Tens of Thousands of Haitians *Who Are Now Eating People’s Pets, Decapitating Ducks* to Flood Into US

No problem.

Hard to catch it if you aren't reading the whole thread at once.
I did enter late.

Now back to Kamalalala. Actually, it applies to almost all (if not all) Vice Presidents.

They don’t do shit. They don’t accomplish anything. Attending State funerals for barely known leaders of tiny insignificant nations doesn’t really qualify.

I don’t blame Kamalalala for the fact that she was worthless as VP. Indeed, in fairness, I don’t deem her particularly responsible for any or most of the Biden administration numerous major fails.

But I do laugh when she seeks to take credit for whateverthefuck Brandon supposedly accomplished. The cackling fool has no genuine record of her own.

I did enter late.

Now back to Kamalalala. Actually, it applies to almost all (if not all) Vice Presidents.

They don’t do shit. They don’t accomplish anything. Attending State funerals for barely known leaders of tiny insignificant nations doesn’t really qualify.

I don’t blame Kamalalala for the fact that she was worthless as VP. Indeed, in fairness, I don’t deem her particularly responsible for any or most of the Biden administration numerous major fails.

But I do laugh when she seeks to take credit for whateverthefuck Brandon supposedly accomplished. The cackling fool has no genuine record of her own.
That's a fair point.

She shouldn't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back