Kamala Harris Brags About Allowing Tens of Thousands of Haitians *Who Are Now Eating People’s Pets, Decapitating Ducks* to Flood Into US

Springfield was destroyed a decade or two, before the Haitians came...and had lost about 20% of their population. Two homes out of every 5 were abandoned and dilapidated and still sitting there...it is the ghetto city of Ohio.... has been, before the arrival of Haitians....the woman in that video, fails to mention her city falling apart, before the Haitians....

The Haitians came there for jobs in a plant opened there, needing workers....is what I read on it.
Irrelevant. The Haitians should have never been imported there in the first place.

This is what “civilized” people do.

View attachment 1008788
This is a pile of buffalo bones. The government demanded citizens kill as many as possible, cutting off our supply of food.
Oh is that when the republican party freed those poor slaves and right around the time the kkk was founded by the democrats. Had the native American tribes given up their slaves? The Choctaw? The Cherokee? The Seminole?

Do, you know hellbilly? Hey hillbilly, do you have more toes than teeth like the rest of your backwoods Banjo pickin smelly losers in the hills?

Last edited:
Make Pets Safe Again -- Vote Trump/Vance

CAkDzgdqeNWx.jpeg

Is this what we want in a president, allowing these people into our country disrespecting our laws, and flying their flag on our land they know nothing about, its people, traditions, and culture? This is what Kamala wants. Trump is our only Savior to prevent this from happening anymore. Not only do we need Trump, our pets and livestock need him, too!

Have a listen to this woman explaining what the Haitians have done to Springfield.

They Can't Eat My cat..
Unless they Break into my house
(and in that case they would be shot) :salute:

Forum List

Back