Kamala admits to making stuff up to win an election.

(Bloomberg Businessweek) -- It’s no surprise that the stage of this week’s Democratic National Convention is featuring the party’s biggest names. But some of them are also showing up in an unexpected place: the Fox News studio.

California Governor Gavin Newsom, US Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro are all scheduled to stop by Fox’s DNC set in Chicago for interviews. They’re part of a growing group of Democrats appearing on the news network popular with conservatives in the run-up to the presidential election between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris.

• Fox News has invited Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Donald Trump to debate each other in Pennsylvania on Sept. 17, according to copies of the letters obtained by CNBC.
  • The invitation comes a day after Trump said he would be willing to debate Harris, the newly minted de facto Democratic nominee, multiple times.
Kamala turned them down.

They have called Democrats who went on Fox News, Turncoats.

I can understand that. My topic is only about the idiocy of voting for Kamala/

Well, you asked.

I'd say this is the most important thing.

The US has a fragile democracy. Mostly built upon how people see that democracy. Because the actual democracy is almost non-existent.

Trump is walking around like a horny bull in a china shop. He's destroying that image of democracy. He's threatening all kinds of things. And I don't think Trump is going to end up as a dictator. He's not who I'm worrying about.

I'm more worried about the next guy who comes along, charismatic, power hungry, who is going to act on the things Trump has done, who can see the HUGE cracks in the facade of democracy and will take as much power as he can get (it will be a man).

Kamala will just be president. She'll do some things, she won't do some other things, the US will come out of four or eight years of her presidency much the same as it is now, fucked up as it's always been, but not different.

Trump on the other hand is turning the US into something more dangerous.

For me, that's the reason to vote for Kamala.

Well, you asked.

I'd say this is the most important thing.

The US has a fragile democracy. Mostly built upon how people see that democracy. Because the actual democracy is almost non-existent.

Trump is walking around like a horny bull in a china shop. He's destroying that image of democracy. He's threatening all kinds of things. And I don't think Trump is going to end up as a dictator. He's not who I'm worrying about.

I'm more worried about the next guy who comes along, charismatic, power hungry, who is going to act on the things Trump has done, who can see the HUGE cracks in the facade of democracy and will take as much power as he can get (it will be a man).

Kamala will just be president. She'll do some things, she won't do some other things, the US will come out of four or eight years of her presidency much the same as it is now, fucked up as it's always been, but not different.
Kamala, with her open borders and handouts, will insure a Republican will never win again. More people will rely on government handouts and will vote for the one who continues them. The productive will flee from high taxes and there will be fewer people to tax to pay for the handouts, and America will become a supersized Venezuela.

Trump on the other hand is turning the US into something more dangerous.

For me, that's the reason to vote for Kamala.

Kamala, with her open borders and handouts, will insure a Republican will never win again. More people will rely on government handouts and will vote for the one who continues them. The productive will flee from high taxes and there will be fewer people to tax to pay for the handouts, and America will become a supersized Venezuela.

Well, the problem is both parties have their crazy policies.

What the US needs is more political parties. It needs the main parties to be reigned in by smaller parties. It needs Proportional Representation, otherwise the country is just going to keep sinking into the shit with every passing year. But much quicker with Trump in charge.

Well, the problem is both parties have their crazy policies.

What the US needs is more political parties. It needs the main parties to be reigned in by smaller parties. It needs Proportional Representation, otherwise the country is just going to keep sinking into the shit with every passing year. But much quicker with Trump in charge.
I like using the internet and voting for who you want to lose. You continue to vote in cycle until there is one left and that person wins.

There's a big difference between Kamala lying and Trump's constant and blatant lying.

Trying to attack Kamala for lying as a MAGA supporter is like a black kettle attacking a green pot for being black because it has a black plug.
The lying is rampant on both sides, how anyone could vote for either is mind boggling.

You vote for the loser until there is one left, the winner.

People can't be bothered to vote in mid terms. Why would they vote multiple times.

In France they have two lots of voting, and even that seems to be beyond a lot of people.

Why not have a system that we know WORKS?

Forum List

Back