Racist of the Week

I wouldn't listen to a thing IM2 Says. In one breath he says he's educated, graduate degree, asked to speak at colleges, etc...

"I have probably lived 3 times the number of years you have at this point. I have graduated from college. I have a graduate degree. I have worked in the real world outside of the classroom. I have been invited to speak to college students like you . So understand that people do exist that know more than you do right now. I have been your age, you have not been mine."

Then, on another board, he's uneducated, and listens to the elders of his church for guidance. He also says Biden is a demon that inhabits the White House. You can't make this shit up. For someone who goes to church, on this board, he's as vile as they come. IM2 is NOT who he says he is or at least presents himself differently across the interwebs.

I am not formally educated like those who went to college. Hence, I listen to our elders in our black church. They know the evils of this world. They have partaken in drink and women, but eventually saw the error of their ways. It is they who know when the white secular demon is knocking at the door. The elders implore us to resist with wisdom like this:

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

It has come to our attention that @Blackvegetable maineman are supporters of the demon that inhabits the U.S. president. They have refused to condemn the pic below. Black Vegetable and Main Man are totally sober, so this is what they have in their hearts.

Doesn't even read like the same poster. At all. Different grammar and syntax entirely. Lots of people have similar user names.

Dumbass, 92% of black folks voted for them. It's funny listening to a boot licking coon talking about who is black.
You ain't black if you vote for them. You are just a sellout, selling out to the white man, like Kameltoe Harris and Justice "I don't know what a woman is" Jackson.

You ain't black if you vote for them. You are just a sellout, selling out to the white man, like Kameltoe Harris and Justice "I don't know what a woman is" Jackson.
Do you read this garbage b4 u post it?

You are bending over for a white m......I mean orange man.

Doesn't every woman have a camel to? Which means you could be cameltoe struth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn't even read like the same poster. At all. Different grammar and syntax entirely. Lots of people have similar user names.
But the same picture!? After I exposed him the first time he changed his profile pic here at USMB which was the same picture in the other forum. It's the same guy. Oh, and IM2 hasn't denied it either.

I wouldn't listen to a thing IM2 Says. In one breath he says he's educated, graduate degree, asked to speak at colleges, etc...

"I have probably lived 3 times the number of years you have at this point. I have graduated from college. I have a graduate degree. I have worked in the real world outside of the classroom. I have been invited to speak to college students like you . So understand that people do exist that know more than you do right now. I have been your age, you have not been mine."

Then, on another board, he's uneducated, and listens to the elders of his church for guidance. He also says Biden is a demon that inhabits the White House. You can't make this shit up. For someone who goes to church, on this board, he's as vile as they come. IM2 is NOT who he says he is or at least presents himself differently across the interwebs.

I am not formally educated like those who went to college. Hence, I listen to our elders in our black church. They know the evils of this world. They have partaken in drink and women, but eventually saw the error of their ways. It is they who know when the white secular demon is knocking at the door. The elders implore us to resist with wisdom like this:

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

It has come to our attention that @Blackvegetable maineman are supporters of the demon that inhabits the U.S. president. They have refused to condemn the pic below. Black Vegetable and Main Man are totally sober, so this is what they have in their hearts.
Very revealing post. Thank you.

Black people owned slaves too. The response to this critical point is usually a one liner from the BLM radicals who then go onto type. Paragraph after paragraph about systemic racism or Jim Crow or something. So they are either racist or selfish….racist if they believe that Africans treated slaves better compared to Europeans…or immoral and if they think They can logically ignore the topic of Black people who own slaves and then talk nonstop about slavery in America and Jim Crow in America.

The far lefties hold the racist ideology..its pointless to attempt to converse with somebody who believes that white people are privileged. Hands-down. I no longer will even talk with those folks. It’s like talking with somebody who believes that restaurants ought to be segregated. No thanks.

But the same picture!? After I exposed him the first time he changed his profile pic here at USMB which was the same picture in the other forum. It's the same guy. Oh, and IM2 hasn't denied it either.
What is this that I supposedy haven't denied? And where in any forum have I EVER stated I was uneducated? You're a lying sck of shit that about to get reported and hopefully banned.

How do you know that brutha isn't black?

Have u ever meet him?
It doesn't. It wants to believe what the white racists say. I'm about to talk to the top moderator about this because these guys are breaking the rules harrssing me and attempting to doxx.

People keep taking about how racism is a thing of the past. They pretend racism ended in the 1960's. Apparently a lot of people actually believe in the Teflon Thery of History. But reality hows a different story.

are you allowed to elect yourself as the biggest racist on this forum?

I'm not even a member of that liberal forum.

And I have never said that Biden is a demon. So we see that you took my picture, logged in and created an account as me. Because I just went to that site and my computer has a pssword manager whereby if I log in, my password automaticaly shows up. I tried to Iog in there and my password never showed up. So that means I have never joined that site.

That means that whatever you posted I didn't say. I don't even attend church. I haven't attended church for 30 years. I read the bible, pray and meditate here at home. So again, you are lying. And I'm going to contact the admin at that forum to get the account closed. Now if you try this again, I will be reporting you to an authority that can do what it takes to stop you for good..

Last edited:
You've exposed nothing. I changed my picture again to this. And you were the one who said I was not black. But now suddenly you're talking about how I changed my picture. Hopefully you will get permanently banned for this harrassment in violation of the rules.

Foks, this is what you see when right wing white males don't have the intelligence to debate issues.

Forum List

Back