Trump Promises Death Penalty for Violent Illegal Aliens to ‘Protect Every American Daughter’

Since that group of white men didn't do what you said, you can stop repeating that tall tale.
And yet you enjoy the fruits of their labor (all the while complaining about it). How do you like your car and computer and running water? Thank those evil white dudes.

And yet you enjoy the fruits of their labor (all the while complaining about it). How do you like your car and computer and running water? Thank those evil white dudes.
I emjoy the fruit of my ancestors labor and you do as well.

So do you think Ford made a mistake by selling cars to black people?

I mean...you bona fides as the forum's leading racist idiot are legendary...I'm just wondering how deep your insanity runs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So do you think Ford made a mistake by selling cars to black people?

I mean...you bona fides as the forum's leading racist idiot are legendary...I'm just wondering how deep your insanity runs.
Ford (a white dude) created a product. If black people benefitted from that creation/invention then they should give credit where credit is due and quit their endless bitching.

Well ... fried bananas ARE pretty good, I must admit.
The next time you open your refrigerator, thank blacks. The nexrt time you see a stop light, thank blacks. And that's just 2. You're ignorant.

Ford (a white dude) created a product. If black people benefitted from that creation/invention then they should give credit where credit is due and quit their endless bitching.
Two of the three guys who invented YouTube are not Americans. So everytime you use it, you should pay homage to the German and the Tainwanese gentlemen who made it since you're benefitting from it.

Speaking of endless bitching...did you feel betrayed that your blob admitted he lost the election? LOL.... I bet that sucked for you since you've been throwing a tantrum for 4 years.

If he loses to a black woman...are you going to be okay?

• Brilliant
The next time you open your refrigerator, thank blacks. The nexrt time you see a stop light, thank blacks. And that's just 2. You're ignorant.
Key phrase: "Just two." But I'm sure the refrigerator wasn't invented by blacks but by a team of whites.

"The first commercially successful home electric refrigerator was invented by General Electric (GE) in 1927. It was called the “Monitor-Top” refrigerator and was designed by a team of engineers at General Electric, led by Christian Steenstrup."

Christian Steenstrup:

iu

Two of the three guys who invented YouTube are not Americans. So everytime you use it, you should pay homage to the German and the Tainwanese gentlemen who made it since you're benefitting from it.

Speaking of endless bitching...did you feel betrayed that your blob admitted he lost the election? LOL.... I bet that sucked for you since you've been throwing a tantrum for 4 years.

If he loses to a black woman...are you going to be okay?
1) I've never argued that the inventors of YouTube should NOT get credit for their creation.
2) How many of them were black?
3) The only way Trump will lose to the mongrel is if the Communist Dems cheat again like they did in 2020.

1) I've never argued that the inventors of YouTube should NOT get credit for their creation.
But have you given the entire nations of Germans and Taiwanese credit? Since you're demanding an entire race of people get credit for something one of them made.
2) How many of them were black?
I don't know. None.
3) The only way Trump will lose to the mongrel is if the Communist Dems cheat again like they did in 2020.
Awww poor baby. Your racist upbringing has made you dumber than most.

• Thanks
But have you given the entire nations of Germans and Taiwanese credit? Since you're demanding an entire race of people get credit for something one of them made.

I don't know. None.

Awww poor baby. Your racist upbringing has made you dumber than most.
One invention? Are you really that dumb?

Automobiles
Trains
Airplanes
Computers
Telephones
Electric Grid
Plumbing
Television
Radio

Every, single device and luxury you enjoy comes from the mind and hard work of the Western Man. Quit bitching and start thanking. As for your Communist Mutt, she's almost as stupid as you are.

Key phrase: "Just two." But I'm sure the refrigerator wasn't invented by blacks but by a team of whites.

"The first commercially successful home electric refrigerator was invented by General Electric (GE) in 1927. It was called the “Monitor-Top” refrigerator and was designed by a team of engineers at General Electric, led by Christian Steenstrup."

Christian Steenstrup:

iu

I do believe it was black individual who first created a cooling system for train cars which inevitbly led to the refrigertor. But when you turn on your AC thank black a man named Frederick McKinley Jones. When you turn on your light understand that the individual who created the filment in the light bulb that light up was black. But you're ignorant and racist so heres a list.

I do believe it was black individual who first created a cooling system for train cars which inevitbly led to the refrigertor. But when you turn on your AC thank black a man named Frederick McKinley Jones. When you turn on your light understand that the individual who created the filment in the light bulb that light up was black. But you're ignorant and racist so heres a list.

So are you trying to say that people who invent things should get credit for their inventions?

Frederick McKinley Jones
iu

1/4 Black, perhaps. 3/4 White, perhaps.

One invention? Are you really that dumb?

Automobiles
Trains
Airplanes
Computers
Telephones
Electric Grid
Plumbing
Television
Radio

Every, single device and luxury you enjoy comes from the mind and hard work of the Western Man. Quit bitching and start thanking. As for your Communist Mutt, she's almost as stupid as you are.
Not so fast son. For example the design for a long distance plane came from a black man. The Wright brothers flew for 11 seconds I believe.

Rodney Adkins, a black man created the think pad.

A Black Man Named Philip Emeagwali Created The Internet​

Meet the father of the internet.. Of course you never heard of him because he is from Africa and the main stream media wouldn’t want to brand the “creator of the internet” ti*le to a African American man.

Philip Emeagwali, a computer scientist, is but one example. He uses his mathematical and computer expertise to develop methods for extracting more petroleum from oil fields.

It was his formula that used 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet.

The Cell Phone Turned 40 Years-Old Today. Meet The Black Man Dr. Henry T. Sampson Who Created It​

On April 3rd, 1973, Motorola engineer Marty Cooper placed the first public call from a cellphone according to the Verge. In midtown Manhattan, Cooper called Joel Engel — head of rival research department Bell Labs — saying “Joel, this is Marty. I’m calling you from a cell phone, a real handheld portable cell phone.” The call was placed on a Motorola DynaTAC 8000x, which weighed 2.5 pounds, a far cry from today’s 4-ounce handsets.

If it wasn’t for Dr. Henry T. Sampson we wouldn’t have cell phone technology today. Isn’t it funny how the mainstream media hasn’t made him a icon based off of his invention? Cellular telephony has spawned a Multi-billion dollar industry and has freed tens of millions of people, both at home and at work, to communicate anywhere, any time. I would of thought he would on the Times and Forbes magazines next to Bill Gate and Steve Jobs for discovering one of the greatest creations of our time.

images

Henry T. Sampson, the Black man who invented the cell phone

On July 6th, 1971, Henry T. Sampson invented the “gamma-electric cell”, which pertains to Nuclear Reactor use. According to Dr. Sampson, the Gamma Electric Cell, patented July 6, 1971, Patent No. 3,591,860 produces stable high-voltage output and current to detect radiation in the ground.

Quit your bitching and start thanking.

And here's one more.

Thomas C. Cannon

Led a group of engineers who developed the Tactical Optical Fiber Connector (TOFC), the first fiber optic connector deployed under battlefield conditions, and the ST Connector that helped make fiber optic communications affordable.

Last edited:
Not so fast son. For example the design for long distnce plane cme from a black man. The Wright brothers flew for 11 seconds I beieve.

Rodney Adkins a black man created the think pad.

A Black Man Named Philip Emeagwali Created The Internet​

Meet the father of the internet.. Of course you never heard of him because he is from Africa and the main stream media wouldn’t want to brand the “creator of the internet” ti*le to a African American man.

Philip Emeagwali, a computer scientist, is but one example. He uses his mathematical and computer expertise to develop methods for extracting more petroleum from oil fields.

It was his formula that used 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet.

The Cell Phone Turned 40 Years-Old Today. Meet The Black Man Dr. Henry T. Sampson Who Created It​

On April 3rd, 1973, Motorola engineer Marty Cooper placed the first public call from a cellphone according to the Verge. In midtown Manhattan, Cooper called Joel Engel — head of rival research department Bell Labs — saying “Joel, this is Marty. I’m calling you from a cell phone, a real handheld portable cell phone.” The call was placed on a Motorola DynaTAC 8000x, which weighed 2.5 pounds, a far cry from today’s 4-ounce handsets.

If it wasn’t for Dr. Henry T. Sampson we wouldn’t have cell phone technology today. Isn’t it funny how the mainstream media hasn’t made him a icon based off of his invention? Cellular telephony has spawned a Multi-billion dollar industry and has freed tens of millions of people, both at home and at work, to communicate anywhere, any time. I would of thought he would on the Times and Forbes magazines next to Bill Gate and Steve Jobs for discovering one of the greatest creations of our time.

images

Henry T. Sampson, the Black man who invented the cell phone

On July 6th, 1971, Henry T. Sampson invented the “gamma-electric cell”, which pertains to Nuclear Reactor use. According to Dr. Sampson, the Gamma Electric Cell, patented July 6, 1971, Patent No. 3,591,860 produces stable high-voltage output and current to detect radiation in the ground.

Quite your bitching and start thanking.

And here's one more.

Thomas C. Cannon

Led a group of engineers who developed the Tactical Optical Fiber Connector (TOFC), the first fiber optic connector deployed under battlefield conditions, and the ST Connector that helped make fiber optic communications affordable.
Yeah ... right! I guess that's why so many African nations are Meccas of invention, and why so many people are flocking to places like Nigeria and the Congo. But if living in a fantasyland helps you cope ... who am I to stop you?

Yeah ... right! I guess that's why so many African nations are Meccas of invention, and why so many people are flocking to places like Nigeria and the Congo. But if living in a fantasyland helps you cope ... who am I to stop you?
Yep, that's why whitey colonized Africa. You're really too dumb to try having this conversation. The wealth of many white countries comes from Africa.

Yep, that's why whitey colonized Africa. You're really too dumb to try having this conversation. The wealth of many white countries comes from Africa.
Whitey colonized most of the world, but none as backward as sub-Saharan Africa, except Australia where the natives were even more backward.

Forum List

Back