JD Vance Wants Abused Women Not To Be Allowed To Get A Divorce

Stupid and subversive...who? LOL, your attempt here is comical.
Let's just venture to the "weird" and subversive side of someone who NOW calls himself JD. Vance!
"Vance was born James Donald Bowman, after his biological father, Donald Bowman, who separated from Vance’s mother Beverly when he was young. When Beverly later remarried, Vance was adopted by his stepfather and became James David Hamel; this is the name he kept through his early adulthood. He went by J.D., before and after the name change, but when he enlisted in the Marines, he was known officially as Corporal James D. Hamel. Then in 2013, around the time he was admitted to the bar, he opted to change his surname to Vance. In Hillbilly Elegy, he notes that he chose the name in honor of Bonnie Blanton Vance, the grandmother who helped raise him. (In his recent campaign speeches, Vance has spoken fondly of his “Mamaw” and her extensive arsenal.)

The AP’s recitation of the changes also solves one more remaining mystery about the potential vice president’s name for the punctuation aware among us. For years, we have known him as “J.D. Vance,” but more recently, he has reverted to “JD,” sans periods, on his Senate website and press releases. The campaign spokesperson confirmed that Vance prefers the streamlined version. So, no periods for JD."

Just a quick look into the volatile mind that is to whom you try to make seem reasonable.

Again, I have to ask, Are you Lefties stupid or subversive. I know you are evil, but the stupidity question remains relevant.

Vance never said or implied what the OP states.

Stupid or what?

That's exactly what he said.

He admitted some marriages were even violent, but it was worse to allow divorce.

For the children.

The man is an idiot. A violent marriage is far, far worse for the children than a divorce.

He's the perfect running mate for the party that excuses sexual assault against a woman "not rape" because the perpetrator only forced his fingers into the vagina instead of a penis.
Of COURSE they hate women!
I feel sorry for the female MAGAt cultroaches on this board who actually have to support this shit just because their ignorant MAGAt husbands force them to.
Why else would any woman support the convicted felon.

More and more of JD Vance's hatred of women is surfacing from his past comments in interviews.

Just two years ago, Vance said it was a bad thing the "sexual revolution" resulted in physically abused women being able to escape their violent marriages.

"This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace, which is the idea that like, ‘well, OK, these marriages were fundamentally, you know, they were maybe even violent, but certainly they were unhappy."

On a more humorous note, Vance also added that the sexual revolution is "making it easier for people to shift spouses like they change their underwear".

When you consider Vance called himself a Never Trumper, and said Trump was "America's Hitler", and how he criticized the ability for people like Trump to change spouses like they changes their underwear, you have to wonder how Shady Vance is able to look at himself in the mirror these days.

If you eject your principles so easily for political gain, what are you, exactly?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Vance: "And what we have is a lot of very, very real family dysfunction that’s making our kids unhappy.”

Yeah. The Trump kids are definitely not happy people. That much is true.

JD Vance Suggests People in ‘Violent’ Marriages Shouldn’t Get Divorced

I know this may shock you...

But the cult is insisting he didn't say what he clearly said.

Forum List

Back