Biden Brought 20,000 Haitian Migrants into Ohio......And They're Eating People's Pets

Matters a damn. They need to go thru a program that teaches them how to act, not just dump them in our neighborhoods and leave us to have to deal with them.

Most of the illegals are sponsored by church organizations. So it really doesn't make any difference.

The entire problem with these f*ckers is they don't teach them about our laws and proper conduct in American society.
Thanks Capt. Obvious.

Haiti is a hell hole. Toss in the occasional Earth quake and military uprising, sprinkle in the absolutely useless UN troops and you can see why Haitians would justifiably seek to flee that godforsaken place.

But still, it’s not the job of our nation to do it all. Spread the wealth around. Send them to England and Germany and France and Canada and Mexico — etc. — too.

And when our Haitian guests break our laws, kick them right the fuck out.

Haiti is a hell hole. Toss in the occasional Earth quake and military uprising, sprinkle in the absolutely useless UN troops and you can see why Haitians would justifiably seek to flee that godforsaken place.

But still, it’s not the job of our nation to do it all. Spread the wealth around. Send them to England and Germany and France and Canada and Mexico — etc. — too.

And when our Haitian guests break our laws, kick them right the fuck out.
Kick THEM The Fuck OUT!!!!!!!

I'll take your word for it.
Lemme guess, the cops will do nothing and they will release her.
The community ought to gather up those Haitians and deliver them to Joe and Hillary's doorsteps!
Weren't the Clintons supposed to fix Haiti anyway?
Haiti is a big candy store to Hillary. She's into ritual sacrifice and baby-f*cking. All they did was screw the place up more and steal millions of dollars.

There's no way people like the Clintons should be allowed to manage a disaster area in a 3rd world country. They screw the place up worse and make themselves rich in the process. I can tell you some stories about Clinton policies in Somalia that I witnessed personally.

How the Clintons robbed and destroyed Haiti​

bill_hillary_clinton.jpg

By Takudzwa Hillary Chiwanza, African Exponent, Feb. 18, 2020
The imprint of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton is indelible. The couple’s presence and impact on the Caribbean island have brought nothing but prolonged despair for the Haitians. Their elusive and opaque deals in the country have not done anything to alleviate the country out of poverty depths. The purported interests of helping Haiti from its myriad of problems have only caused stagnation in Haiti.
The presence of Bill Clinton, who also served as the president of the United States together with his wife who served as the Secretary of State during Obama’s tenure can be traced back to the 90s. Their interests in Haiti are not a new phenomenon. If not, their interests in Haiti have almost become irrevocably entrenched and have had far-reaching consequences in the lives of ordinary Haitian citizens.
Their history with the country dates back to 1975 when they had their honeymoon there. If there is an unpopular couple in Haiti, it definitely has to be the Clintons; for they are held in contempt and in despicable terms. What the Clintons did is unforgivable to the Haitians.

Them illegals again. If they don't rape their way across America they are eating the ducks. I couldn't afford a duck if I wanted one, which I don't, but that's besides the point.

Haiti is a big candy store to Hillary. All they did was screw the place up more and steal millions of dollars.

Just as billions spent there through the Clintons only went toward wealthy external capitalists to make them even richer while Haitians languished in ruin, I suspect the same things are being done in and is behind the Ukraine war, not to mention the democrats efforts to build us back better.

I see nothing being built back at all.

Forum List

Back