Biden to Import Venezuelan Oil to Meet US Demand – President Trump’s Energy Independence Policies Will Continue to be Ignored

Lolol 😂 You don't know squat about the oil business.
And you do? Forget that it’s oil. Put on your economic hat and think for minute. Bring more of a product or raw material to market for which there is both significant domestic and global demand. What happens?

How and why is this the case? It was major infrastructure for North America to bring more oil to the global market. The Democrats killed that.

No benefit to US consumers or taxpayers. It's a tax dodge for the Chinese. Of course nobody can teach you anything.

Do you know what a Free Trade Zone means?

No benefit to US consumers or taxpayers. It's a tax dodge for the Chinese. Of course nobody can teach you anything.

Do you know what a Free Trade Zone means?
How was this NOT of ANY benefit to the US consumer? You are saying this was of sole benefit for the Chinese because of Free Trade Zone?? You need to provide some context.

Do your homework. I'm tired and you never listen.
You make specious statements and don’t back them up. You can’t even answer a simple question on supply and demand….. and you are lecturing me about homework?

I’m spitting common sense economics.

You’re parotting Donald Trump’s lies, We are posting facts, data, and news reports which completely contradicts what you’re saying.

Even the charts and graphs that the trunk colt has posted here have proven that output declined under Donald Trump and rose under Joe Biden.

We are going to believe our “lyin’ eyes”
long before we’re ever going to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Donald Trump and parroted by lying right wing media outlets.

How and why is this the case? It was major infrastructure for North America to bring more oil to the global market. The Democrats killed that.

The project was never implemented because of the environmental reports, and had been factored out of all of North American manufacturing when Trump was elected and approved it’s construction. Court cases to block it were immediately launched

It was never completed and wasn’t being used. How can cancelling something that was never part of infrastructure planning impact output???

But the pipeline has already had multiple leaks and impacted the water tables in the lands it was crossing, exactly as the environment report warned.

Keystone XL is just another Republican fairytale promulgated by the Trump administration and promoted by the billionaire owned right wing media.

You make specious statements and don’t back them up. You can’t even answer a simple question on supply and demand….. and you are lecturing me about homework?

We have backed up everything we’ve posted you back up nothing. Not a single link. Not a single piece of data. Everything you’ve linked to has supported what we’ve said not anything you’ve posted.

You’re parotting Donald Trump’s lies, We are posting facts, data, and news reports which completely contradicts what you’re saying.

Even the charts and graphs that the trunk colt has posted here have proven that output declined under Donald Trump and rose under Joe Biden.

We are going to believe our “lyin’ eyes”
long before we’re ever going to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Donald Trump and parroted by lying right wing media outlets.
I parroted supply and demand principles, not Donald Trump. Also, you need to learn to interpret annual price charts.

We have backed up everything we’ve posted you back up nothing. Not a single link. Not a single piece of data. Everything you’ve linked to has supported what we’ve said not anything you’ve posted.
Where are your links and charts? What economic principles have you sited???

Nope. We use 20 million bpd and since Biden our oil production has reached an all time high of 13 million bpd.

We're still importing 5-7 million bpd.

You don't know anything about the oil business.
Evidently I know more about it than you do.

We don’t import oil out of need. We do it to help provide economic stability in other regions, you idiot.

Forum List

Back