Biden Brought 20,000 Haitian Migrants into Ohio......And They're Eating People's Pets

The lady swallowed the cat but is this another story of Republicans swallowing anything put out by their choice of non-mainstream media?

After a few minutes of research which I thought it was worth, I came across these details:

They are actually proud to call themselves MAGAs. They are like children
Being America first and wanting the USA to be great again is something to be proud of... hey... who let you into the country?... what hellhole did you crawl out of?...

The lady swallowed the cat but is this another story of Republicans swallowing anything put out by their choice of non-mainstream media?

After a few minutes of research which I thought it was worth, I came across these details:

Her name is 'Ferrell'? Lol!! You can't make this shit up! :laugh:

I got you all rattled and worked up. You and your tuff avatar.
Not rattled at all... obviously you are new here and do not know me well.... I fucking enjoy this.... the angrier I can make you the better I can sleep at night....

You have emotional issues... How can you live in fear every second of every day?... racists everywhere whaaaaaaaaaa...
Get some help seriously....
The only time I fear one of those yahoos is when I order curbside. It's never right. One of em didn't know what Naan is.

Forum List

Back