This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.

What about all the Afghan civilians who assisted us and were going to be and have been slaughtered by the Taliban? They couldn't just go to the airport and jump on a flight to the US anytime they wanted.

They have to sign a promissory note to be
evacuated. They had 20 months to leave. If you remember most wanted to stay or they thought the US was responsible for a freebie.

What did Benedict Donald mean when he said....

The Biden Harris disaster of the Afghanistan debacle remains a stain on the United States
Screenshot_20220501-124432_Reddit.jpg

At the start of these nation building wars, I had overwhelming doubt that we Americans loved these people enough to be willing to sacrifice our troops over any extended period of time. I seriously doubt the American people would find favor in sending troops back into Afghanistan to clean up Trump's mess.
America was built on nation building. It is in our Genes. It seems you say about Biden he failed in his own duty. Let me educate posters on Afghanistan.
First it was where Bin Laden lived. Bin Laden set up the attacks against the USA citizens in New York, caused the Pentagon to have major destruction and loss of life, and set up a reply by President Bush. Bush on his behalf did not plan to occupy Afghanistan. He wanted the Taliban removed from authority. And he used air sources to bomb Taliban targets and any where Al Qaeda worked. He had no way to locate Bin Laden. Sure he wanted to and tried, but Bin Laden has experience and also pals in Afghanistan. Even when Bin Laden was killed when Obama was president, Obama simply guessed and went after a building that was suspected where Bin Laden was. And he got lucky.

We had the kind of mess in Afghanistan we had in South Korea, Germany, Japan and other places in Europe where troops waged war for us. It is not unusual that troops are sent to such places. It is very normal in fact and done by our nation in general. Both parties do the same thing.

The Taliban reneged on several portions of Trump's agreement with them. Biden could have pulled out of that. He did not he went ahead with the worst disaster plan ever. Even worse than Vietnam. Kamala Harris's weakness has cost us all dearly. It's going to cost Ukraine their freedom, congratulations.
Biden hurt Ukraine by slow walking the help he gave to them. And it took Finland and the Netherlands to ship F-16 fighters to Ukraine to aid them in running out Russia.

The Taliban reneged on several portions of Trump's agreement with them. Biden could have pulled out of that. He did not he went ahead with the worst disaster plan ever. Even worse than Vietnam. Kamala Harris's weakness has cost us all dearly. It's going to cost Ukraine their freedom, congratulations.
Should we trust s guy that trusted the Taliban?

#VOTEHARRIS

So when did Biden intend to fulfil his own promises? He did get out managing to leave billions of dollars in arms to the Taliban and could have ensured we got all of that out of Afghanistan. Also why did Biden forget to protect those in Afghanistan the US promised to keep safe?
I won’t be voting for Biden.

#VOTEHARRIS

Still no answer to his blurted confession over stabbing the Military in the Back "I started the process.....They couldn't stop the process..."
I really don't care what he said. He was wrong. Biden Harris is responsible for the debacle in Afghanistan.

Should we trust the guy who Unleashed the Taliban on Afghanistan? I don't think so. MAGA
Since it was Benedict Donald who did that because of his actions in 2020 by not enforcing hardly any of the conditions on the Taliban for our so called conditional withdrawal. I would never trust that POS.

Since it was Benedict Donald who did that because of his actions in 2020 by not enforcing hardly any of the conditions on the Taliban for our so called conditional withdrawal. I would never trust that POS.
Seems like it was Biden Harris who was in charge of all of that. Was Donald Trump in The Situation Room? I certainly can't trust Biden Harris to do anything right. You really should just go ahead and accept responsibility. It's the right thing to do

Seems like it was Biden Harris who was in charge of all of that. Was Donald Trump in The Situation Room? I certainly can't trust Biden Harris to do anything right. You really should just go ahead and accept responsibility. It's the right thing to do
If Trump planned D-Day, he’d have sent the Nazi spies home first.

#PVTBONESPURS

Well lets check the Doha Time line then. Signed on Feb 29th, 2020. Benedict still in office. The time line for implementation was 135 days from the signing which put us in the middle of summer of 2020. Still the Dirty Don's in office. Troop level down to 8600, abandoned 6 bases and implemented a 5 to 1 prisoner swap between the Afghans and the Taliban. By the time Trumpybear loses the election troop level is down to 4,000 or so but soon he ordered the complete evacuation only to flip flop a few days later and orders the reduction of troops to 2,500 by Jan 15th 2021, just days before Biden takes the oath of office.

Biden was handed an empty bag. His only two choice were to complete the pull out or redeploy thousands of fresh troops into another war with the Taliban.

Forum List

Back