How truly dumb is Elizebeth Warren is shown in this interview!

I accept your admission you are a lying sack of vermin shit……again.
I admit you are the least compelling person to argue with since you bring nothing to the table except insults and diversion. Trump killed the bipartisan border bill. Everyone knows that. They acted like it was the right thing to do back then and now you are pretending like that didnt happen. You my friend, are really really dumb, or purposefully a troll.

I admit you are the least compelling person to argue with since you bring nothing to the table except insults and diversion. Trump killed the bipartisan border bill. Everyone knows that. They acted like it was the right thing to do back then and now you are pretending like that didnt happen. You my friend, are really really dumb, or purposefully a troll.
Where is your proof? NO links. No substantiation just YOUR opinion based on BIASED MSM telling you what you should believe! Aren't you a little ashamed that you can't at the least find the proof for your statement. And then you stupidly say "everyone knows that"! PROVE that everyone KNOWS that!
Come on loudmouth making all sorts of stupid personal and unsupported.

Forum List

Back