Karine Jean-Pierre press secretary said President Biden, in contrast, had taken the border issue seriously "from day one."

I don't think you Trump supporters should be talking about embarrasing moments and gaffes.
I’m not sure what you’re seeing with Joe Biden. Nearly every time he addresses the public, he has several periods where you have no idea what he just said. Even his sign language person gets confused.

The thousand yard stare is beyond disturbing. This is the man who’s in control of the nuclear codes. It’s a frightening thing knowing he’s our military’s Commander in Chief. The guy wants to deploy F-16’s against the American people. He’s pretty close to be needing a nursing home or at least the team visiting Angels.

I don't think you Trump supporters should be talking about embarrasing moments and gaffes.

More like you Biden-supporters should be freaking out and pissing your panties right now, the way everyone's laughing at Pedolf Shitler.

:laughing0301:

The attempt from the left to convince people that we are not seeing the things we are seeing or we are not experiencing the things we are experiencing is mystifying.

Do they think that’s going to succeed.

Jean-Pierre said the Biden administration has called on Congress to act since Biden took office more than three years ago, but Republicans "have gotten in the way" of trying to fix the border by using the immigration crisis as a political stunt.

Explain to me how THIS helped the border?

Biden Declares the Border Wall Dead on His First Day​

One of President Joe Biden’s many Inauguration Day actions was to cancel Trump’s border wall

THE FIRST DAY Biden fulfills another promise!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " September 2019

Folks... how in the world can you support a president who tells illegals immediate surge to the border, and
then on his first day in office... he welcomes illegals by canceling future wall construction?

Really folks... please explain how Jean-Pierre can blame GOP for the "surge of illegals" see chart:
View attachment 963797
View attachment 963793

1718672976882.png

Explain your calculations here.

The Doctrine of Discovery was a fake doctrine issue by the catholic church that gave Europeans permission to invade other countries and claim the land. None of the indigenous peoples of the nations invaded agreed to this doctrine. That includes the many nations here in America. So you descend from illegal immigrants.

None of the indigenous peoples of the nations invaded agreed to this doctrine. That includes the many nations here in America. So you descend from illegal immigrants.

The Injuns had laws? Show me.

I’m not sure what you’re seeing with Joe Biden. Nearly every time he addresses the public, he has several periods where you have no idea what he just said. Even his sign language person gets confused.

The thousand yard stare is beyond disturbing. This is the man who’s in control of the nuclear codes. It’s a frightening thing knowing he’s our military’s Commander in Chief. The guy wants to deploy F-16’s against the American people. He’s pretty close to be needing a nursing home or at least the team visiting Angels.
I know what I'm seeing. I have worked with old flks. I have seen dementia, Biden is not there yet. Trump is.

The attempt from the left to convince people that we are not seeing the things we are seeing or we are not experiencing the things we are experiencing is mystifying.

Do they think that’s going to succeed.
The right wants to pretend Trump is 22 and ignore all of his more obvious probems.

Forum List

Back