Either way, our nation is going to suffer

This election is going to go down in history as the blackest day ever.

If Trump wins, our country will suffer greatly, economically, politically, and socially.

Our Democracy will disappear, revenge against everyone not in agreement with Trump will be the objective, the poor will get poorer and not have anywhere to turn to, crime and deaths will increase exponentially, the laws of our country will lose power to the powerful, Seniors and Veterans will be harmed greatly (lose a good part of their income and their medical help will be reduced), inflation and the cost of living will rise for everyone, U.S. National Debt will continue higher because the rich will continue to get tax breaks, and we will become isolated because we will break with NATO, with Europe and with all Democratic countries. Our Agriculture, Construction and Service industries will be heavily affected and goods, homes, and services will decline in availability and prices will soar.

If Kamala wins (Trump loses), we will have a civil war. The Republicans will not accept the vote and will rebel. Nothing will be passed in Congress as the Republicans will repudiate everything that the Democrats offer. Mass killings will soar and disunity will continue.

As such, this election will be the blackest day in the last 100 years, no matter who wins.

This election is going to go down in history as the blackest day ever.

If Trump wins, our country will suffer greatly, economically, politically, and socially.

Our Democracy will disappear, revenge against everyone not in agreement with Trump will be the objective, the poor will get poorer and not have anywhere to turn to, crime and deaths will increase exponentially, the laws of our country will lose power to the powerful, Seniors and Veterans will be harmed greatly (lose a good part of their income and their medical help will be reduced), inflation and the cost of living will rise for everyone, U.S. National Debt will continue higher because the rich will continue to get tax breaks, and we will become isolated because we will break with NATO, with Europe and with all Democratic countries. Our Agriculture, Construction and Service industries will be heavily affected and goods, homes, and services will decline in availability and prices will soar.

If Kamala wins (Trump loses), we will have a civil war. The Republicans will not accept the vote and will rebel. Nothing will be passed in Congress as the Republicans will repudiate everything that the Democrats offer. Mass killings will soar and disunity will continue.

As such, this election will be the blackest day in the last 100 years, no matter who wins.

Our nation has been suffering for the last 3 1/2 years. Time to put that suffering to rest.

Nonetheless, I always supply links to data, statistics and facts, meaning that I am just a messenger. What you wrongly call me being a genius is simply being a researcher, which evidently you are not.

You call me a jerk, well I call you an ass-kisser to Trump. I would not be surprised if his ass is not the only thing you kiss.

Having said that, your comment about me being a jerk has won you the title of #19 on my ignore list. I have no interest or gain no benefit in talking to insulting and debasing people that do not know know shit other than that Trump throws their way. You love to eat Trump's shit and that makes you so smelly that it comes across the computer. Go ahead and follow blindly what a narcissist incompetent and disloyal man tells you to do. I fully understand why you do what he says, given that if you don't, he will throw you away and then where would you be? Nowhere as you are worth absolutely nothing.

Bye!
I don't like trump. Your binary thought process further backs my point. So thanks 👍

Guys none of you have figured out this is the wanker.

.don’t you see,he got so humiliated and embarrassed as the wanker,he came back under this user name,it’s the same style,lies and evasion of facts,he is also back to his old ways of making duplicate threads on the same subject,he has another one of these almost identical to this one in the politics section.he is horrible at trying to disguise himself,this is sooooooo obviously the wanker,same juvenile behavior down to the tee as well as making duplicate threads,can’t belive none of you picked up on this.

Now that you know all this.:trolls:

You are illogical and a partisan hack. You get what you deserve.
You go around here acting like you are some sort of genius and actually want to debate. But you don't. You repeat the same BS everyone does. Your points are hyperbole and illogical.
Put me on ignore you condescending jerk. Idgaf
Our nation has been suffering for the last 3 1/2 years. Time to put that suffering to rest.
:thankusmile: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Best damn post on this idiotic thread.:thup: Well done Independent thinker :thup:

Be careful what you ask for, you might get it. You do not know what true suffering is. If Trump wins, you will know. The last 3 years have not been easy but at least you know that there was nothing that anyone could have done about it, given that the pandemic was not something anyone had any control over, meaning that everyone in the entire world suffered from it. Nonetheless, if Trump wins, things will get worse and the pain will be unsufferable as you will know that YOU could done something to prevent it.

As such, you will have more pain but added to that, you will have the pain of knowing that you had a chance to prevent it and didn't. Saying that you were blind-by-choice will not help.

Forum List

Back