Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

You need to go back and watch the video....he opened his door and was trying to get out and they grabbed him. It was maybe 30 seconds from the time they knocked on his window.

Thing is MW, we didn't see the events that led up to the traffic stop, then we also could not hear what Hill was saying to the cop inside his car.

Until proven otherwise, I will always defer to the police being in the right. Bottom line, they are there to keep the peace and you will comply.

Just comply with their direction and 99.9% of the time there won't be any issue.

Thing is MW, we didn't see the events that led up to the traffic stop, then we also could not hear what Hill was saying to the cop inside his car.

Until proven otherwise, I will always defer to the police being in the right. Bottom line, they are there to keep the peace and you will comply.

Just comply with their direction and 99.9% of the time there won't be any issue.
Maybe so.....but I still don't approve of the sh*t they said to him and the way they treated them.

I didn't see him resisting.....he was trying to call someone to do something about those fascist pigs who were going to either beat him up, shoot him, or throw him in jail for GD seatbelt.

He was on his cell....probably with his lawyer.

That's the way cops act in Mexico.....but not America.

Another violation. Non-hands free device. He could have rolled the widow down with his free hand. More BS.

I dont want to pay $100K Police to stand around for hours till another refusing Black arsejack decides to comply. Enough is enough. Every single stop, every arrest. Trouble. You want to just put a note under the wiper? Come down and see us when you feel like it sir.

The inmates don’t run these asylum street. police do. The Police did nothing wrong.

I assumed he was on the phone with that other guy who pulled ahead and parked.

But what does that say about you if you keep your lawyer's number in your cellphone? Worse, how many people even "have a lawyer?"

A black guy and 4 cops show up to pull him over?

Get on your phone fast to someone.

Maybe so.....but I still don't approve of the sh*t they said to him and the way they treated them.
The cops were just fine until he refused to roll his window back down then gave the cop flack for doing so.

I didn't see him resisting.....
Sure he was. Despite orders to roll his window down, he rolled it back up then didn't want to roll it back down. He could have been going for a gun. Maybe the day before, that cop had a gun pulled on him by a guy doing the same thing?
And who knows how far and long they chased Hill in that race car before they even got him to pull over.
Then when told to get out of the car, he refused.

A black guy and 4 cops show up to pull him over?

Get on your phone fast to someone.

Thats what you knuckleheads have created. The mob begins to form nearby. Need a lot of costly backup for one foul behaving black ingrate. Take your damn ticket and drive off dShawntea.

The cops were just fine until he refused to roll his window back down then gave the cop flack for doing so.

Sure he was. Despite orders to roll his window down, he rolled it back up then didn't want to roll it back down. He could have been going for a gun. Maybe the day before, that cop had a gun pulled on him by a guy doing the same thing?
And who knows how far and long they chased Hill in that race car before they even got him to pull over.
Then when told to get out of the car, he refused.
Nobody goes for a gun with a rolled up window, because shooting close range into a closed window will only f*ck up your day.

And if they had been chasing him they would have drawn weapons before they approached the window.

I just think those cops weren't born in America and are a bunch of diversity hires.

The law that says a Police told the scofflaw to do it. What law says you can park on a public thorofare in moving traffic! Hit him for that too. No standing. Delay Police in dangerous cinditions.
so theres no law that requires a person to roll their window all the way down,,

why didnt you just say that,,

Forum List

Back