Poll for just Kamala supporters: Do you like having W and Dick Cheney on your side?

Kamala supporters - are you comfortable with and do you approve of W and Cheney supporting Kamala?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not the Decider, I am told what to think by those who cut me a government check

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I don't know how you can even pretend what you just said, is intellectually honest.

You could not get more conservative, than the Cheneys....not an ounce of liberal, in either of them.

You know it. I know it. The world knows it. It is you, and all Trumpers, who are not Conservative, you all are RINOs ....fake conservatives in name only.

You could not get more conservative, than the Cheneys....not an ounce of liberal, in either of them.

Except for supporting the commie, Kamala.

I don't know how you can even pretend what you just said, is intellectually honest.

You know it. I know it. The world knows it. It is you, and all Trumpers, who are not Conservative, you all are RINOs ....fake conservatives in name only.

A conservative would never vote for the agenda of Kumalla Harris.

Forum List

Back