Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Trump's

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Harris is still the Vice President and is still in office. Why isn't she doing all these magical things now, and why hasn't she and Biden done them over the last four years?
IMG_1899.jpeg

Personal attacks now bother you?

Have you listened to your Leader? :auiqs.jpg:

I am not a Trumper, calling me one will get the real Trumpers mad at you.

I was hoping you would not be one more boring drone that only see two possible pens for people to be in.

Oh well, life is full of disappointment

How does preventing them from buying new ICE vehicles after 2035 help them?
How does making their electricity more expensive and less reliable help them?
How does continued failure of our urban public schools help them?
Both Harris and Biden as well as most of the free world realize that …..Drill Baby, Drill is not an effective energy policy

Their policy recognizes that alternative energy is the future

Meanwhile, Trump spreads misinformation on solar and wind power while spreading horror tales of people being eaten by sharks when their electric boat sinks

What power does the VP have?

Did Trump listen to Pence and push an agenda that Pence wanted? I think not.

Pence was mostly ignored. Harris has far more power within the party than you realize, and the Democrats are solidified behind her agenda, which is the same as Obama's, Hillary's, and Biden's.

Biden/Harris could have done any of those things they wanted during their first two years when they had control of Congress and she was always casting tie-breaking votes.

So why now all of a sudden?

Summary for the ignorant righties here:

Tax cut for under $400,000 earners, child tax credit, tax support for first time home buyers, build 3 million housing units, increase small business startup tax credits, prosecute anti-competitive practices and ban price gouging, ACA tax credit permanency, drug price cap expansion, extend post-partum medicaid coverage, support unions with PRO Act and Public Service Freedom act to support organizing labor, raise minimum wage, specifics on student debt relief, invest in energy independence from oil, protect reproductive rights, John Lewis voting rights act, ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines, universal background checks, tighten red flag laws, invest in law enforcement including staffing and training, sign the border bill, be bound by the rule of law.

Its an election year.

Just like all those things Trump says he is going to do that he did not do while in office.

It makes the sheep happy to hear them say these things.

But when you compare what the two of them are promising, one sounds like good common sense and the other sounds like a disaster.

I don't understand how anyone couldn't see the difference between them.

Both Harris and Biden as well as most of the free world realize that …..Drill Baby, Drill is not an effective energy policy

Their policy recognizes that alternative energy is the future

Meanwhile, Trump spreads misinformation on solar and wind power while spreading horror tales of people being eaten by sharks when their electric boat sinks

Have the infrastructure in place and the tech to make the EV's better before forcing them on people.

How will people with apartments who street park charge their cars?

Coming from a side that still pushes the Vance/couch narrative and now just made up "VANCE WANTS TO BAN DIVORCE" bullshit, your "misinformation" accusation rings hollow.

Forum List

Back