There is only one way there is a second debate after tomorrow.

Yea…Conservatives think that but Kamala is not looking for your vote.
Her positions on an economy focused on the Middle class, abortion rights and supporting Ukraine will register with most Americans

That's good, cause she ain't gonna get it. Sounds to me like you guys think you have it covered, are you assisting in all of the fake mail in ballots that will show up days after the election? Sounds like it to me.

Cry me a river

Only Republicans care about the Democratic primary
It's sad that Democrats don't care what a candidate believes or what damage he/she might wreck on a country. Democrats damn sure should care about their own primary. Because they don't is why we are in the mess we are in.

It's sad that Democrats don't care what a candidate believes or what damage he/she might wreck on a country. Democrats damn sure should care about their own primary. Because they don't is why we are in the mess we are in.
We support both Biden’s and Harris’s policies

Guess what Skippy
Democrats get to pick their own candidates

We really don’t care what Republicans think

I predict that the only way there is a second debate is if the poll numbers for Harris start to slide after the debate.

Harris has no desire to discuss her radical agenda for the country, which is why she has hidden from the media up till now.

She will have no problem lying about it, but why lie when you can just not talk about it, which is preferable, I think.

She is also unlikeable and...........well...................she is an imbecile, which are two of the other reasons she needs to lay low.

All she needs to do is be able to walk and talk and not say anything incredibly stupid and feed off Trump hate, which has been the bread and butter of the DNC for over a decade now.
I don't think the poll numbers will matter much. They may have already figured out how to cheat enough to win whatever happens. Why else have they been fighting so hard to prevent voter ID, condemn purging voter rolls, to allow illegals to register to vote, etc. etc. etc.?

They figure it won't be her who governs anyway but rather the deep state operatives who continue to push us closer to totalitarian government. All she has to do is be their obedient puppet and they can otherwise keep her out of sight other than in tightly controlled situations. They trust their surrogate propaganda machines we call the MSM to cover up or bury the screw ups in uncontrolled situations just as they have done for Biden.

Last edited:
how-to-win-the-debate-with-one-simple-question-v0-p7vqicicfond1.jpeg
I like this one better, if the economy is so good under your current administration, why do you need to help middle class people?

I predict that the only way there is a second debate is if the poll numbers for Harris start to slide after the debate.

Harris has no desire to discuss her radical agenda for the country, which is why she has hidden from the media up till now.

She will have no problem lying about it, but why lie when you can just not talk about it, which is preferable, I think.

She is also unlikeable and...........well...................she is an imbecile, which are two of the other reasons she needs to lay low.

All she needs to do is be able to walk and talk and not say anything incredibly stupid and feed off Trump hate, which has been the bread and butter of the DNC for over a decade now.
Harris backed out of the Fox debate. Trump accepted the ABC debate even though ABC is a political arm of the DNC.

You know Trump has been hiding in his basement for almost ten days, only showing up to softball interviews or podcasts...

The you have a lot of ranting about the bad black woman...

Trump is a prick, even his own followers know he is a prick, he is just their prick...
Don't need to hate Trump, Trump is just the outcome of false narrative pushed for over a decade....

We support both Biden’s and Harris’s policies

Guess what Skippy
Democrats get to pick their own candidates

We really don’t care what Republicans think
Obviously the collective you don't care what Republicans think (cough). That's why you spend hours and hours on the internet trashing what Republicans think. :)

The collective you do get to pick your own candidates unless the deep state doesn't like one and then you get somebody nobody voted for like Kamala. But since she is a Democrat, it doesn't matter what she thinks, what she believes, what policies she pushes however radical, destructive or ambiguous. You support them.

That's why we're in the mess we're in.

May be best to actually watch the debate,
Rather than make up your mind out of zero knowledge of how it will go.

You know Trump has been hiding in his basement for almost ten days, only showing up to softball interviews or podcasts...

The you have a lot of ranting about the bad black woman...

Trump is a prick, even his own followers know he is a prick, he is just their prick...
Don't need to hate Trump, Trump is just the outcome of false narrative pushed for over a decade....
Doneold is simply Rush Limbaugh in drag.

Obviously the collective you don't care what Republicans think (cough). That's why you spend hours and hours on the internet trashing what Republicans think. :)

The collective you do get to pick your own candidates unless the deep state doesn't like one and then you get somebody nobody voted for like Kamala. But since she is a Democrat, it doesn't matter what she thinks, what she believes, what policies she pushes however radical, destructive or ambiguous. You support them.

That's why we're in the mess we're in.

civics: 101

Delegates of the Democratic Party selected their nominee at the Democratic Party Convention.

Delegates of the Republican Party selected their nominee at the Rpublican Party Convention.

Forum List

Back