Germany finally recognises it committed genocide in Namibia (killing 100K) after being sued. Germany will pay $1.34 billion compensation to Namibia

What is your point.

What did you not undestand?

I just told you that racist white South Africans have been migrating to Namibia for the past 40 to 50 years now.!!

And what means this? Has this anything to do with Germans or has this to do with Brits? Or is this a special problem of other populations of the world, who are in contact with Namibia? I heard the "new colonial might" China makes a lot of nonsense in Africa. Arabia is also a candidate for nonsense. Slaveholders and slaves seems sometimes not to be only past. And what exactly is the problem at all there? Became Namibia a racist country so Germany has to react with sanctions against Namibia - such as for example to withdraw the diplomatic relations? Or what else is a senseful solutions for which concrete problem? Or means what you say only "The world is an evil place and everyone is helpless. Do something: Send us an army and kill all racists in Namibia - except this racists are Herero and Nama." I doubt that we can send soldiers because our military boat and our military plan and plane are normally defect. No idea how German soldiers came to Mali and how they had installed a subversive government there. It seems to have to do something with Tuaregs and to be experts in falling from camels. So if you need camels that's a problem. Perhaps we can send some barrels of beer and tents for public festivals.

Last edited:
What is your point.

I just told you that racist white South Africans have been migrating to Namibia for the past 40 to 50 years now.!!

And what means this? Has this anything to do with Germans or has this to do with Brits? Or is this a special problem of other populations of the world, who are in contact with Namibia? I heard the "new colonial might" China makes a lot of nonsense in Africa. Arabia is also a candidate for nonsense. Slaveholders and slaves seems sometimes not to be only past. And what exactly is the problem at all there? Became Namibia a racist country so Germany has to react with sanctions against Namibia - such as for example to withdraw the diplomatic relations? Or what else is a senseful solutions for which concrete problem? Or means what you say only "The world is an evil place and everyone is helpless. Do something: Send us an army and kill all racists in Namibia - except this racists are Herero and Nama." I doubt that we can send soldiers because our military boat and our military plan and plane are normally defect. No idea how German soldiers came to Mali and how they had installed a subversive government there. It seems to have to do something with Tuaregs and to be experts in falling from camels. So if you need camels that's a problem. Perhaps we can send some barrels of beer and tents for public festivals.

My main point sir, is that if its not German, or British or Dutch, its Chinese looking to steal African miinerals, and pay very little for those minerals. This has been going on for many years now. Africans have been getting robbed for their mineral deposits. In the past and now!!

What is your point.

My main point sir,

¿Sir? Sir = "Depp". Got it.

is that if its not German, or British or Dutch,

Hmm ... Germanics. Our friends the good old Vandals were also in Africa once ... they never came back. This gives some hope that the Germanics who make not holy days but drunken weeks in Mallorca perhaps will also never find back their way home. "Home - sweet home! My home is where my bottle is." ... But Mallorca is not Africa.

its Chinese looking to steal African miinerals, and pay very little for those minerals. This has been going on for many years now. Africans have been getting robbed for their mineral deposits. In the past and now!!

So the Chinese came with weapons and forced Africans to give them their stones = "robbed for their minerals"? I guess that's not the reality. The reality is perhaps a problem of corrupt African governments says my prejudice. Concrete I know nothing about in which country of Africa the Chinese are doing what on what reasons.

I heard that German companies are not able to be in business competition with Chinese companies in Africa, because German companies have to pay fair prices and fair salaries in context of the different height of the costs for life in different regions. I heard if Germanics would do the same what the Chinese are doing then the whole world - specially also the Africans - would be upset - but what the "underdog" China is doing seems to be okay for them all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back