Kamala Stages An Event

1725825271890.png

You can't take them on by yourself.....but if it comes down to it, you need to organize your neighborhoods in case the feds raid anyone's home.
I might if I was concerned. Having Republicans yelling "The Democrats are going to take your guns." Has been going on for a very long time now. Since it's never happened, those loud mouths are fucking stupid.

The primary reason is the 2nd Amendment.
So why did you state earlier that if Harris is elected, there go those guns again? Can she write an EO that removes the 2nd?

Of course not. It's been a wolf cry for the GOP for so long now that it's just fucking funny.

So why did you state earlier that if Harris is elected, there go those guns again? Can she write an EO that removes the 2nd?

Of course not. It's been a wolf cry for the GOP for so long now that it's just fucking funny.
The way the White House has been operating....they're getting more and more brave. They're going to try something and just dare anyone to stop them.

The 2nd Amendment, up to this point, has been the only thing stopping them.

If Kamala gets elected she won't give a shit about the 2nd Amendment.

Garland will just start murdering people.

The way the White House has been operating....they're getting more and more brave. They're going to try something and just dare anyone to stop them.

The 2nd Amendment, up to this point, has been the only thing stopping them.

If Kamala gets elected she won't give a shit about the 2nd Amendment.

Garland will just start murdering people.
What did they do that is "more and more brave"? Everything else in your post is speculation about the future.

What did they do that is "more and more brave"? Everything else in your post is speculation about the future.
Raiding people's homes.....they murdered one guy because of threats he made online.

They also went to a gun store in Montana and demanded their gun records, which is illegal. Don't you remember when the IRS and the ATF showed up at that gun store in Montana demanding all of the background checks for gun purchases?

Raiding people's homes.....they murdered one guy because of threats he made online.

They also went to a gun store in Montana and demanded their gun records, which is illegal. Don't you remember when the IRS and the ATF showed up at that gun store in Montana demanding all of the background checks for gun purchases?
I don't remember the first line with the raiding and the murdered guy. I do recall the gun store in Montana fiasco.

Those things aren't directed by the WH. Look to the pig troughs.

I don't remember the first line with the raiding and the murdered guy. I do recall the gun store in Montana fiasco.

Those things aren't directed by the WH. Look to the pig troughs.
Those kinds of things wouldn't be going on without the DOJ having a corrupt AG.

And who appointed the AG?

You may not know it, because the media hides these details, but every one of Trump's former associates has been raided.
Several have been thrown in prison.
And it's all politically motivated.

You may not know it, because the media hides these details, but every one of Trump's former associates has been raided.
Several have been thrown in prison.
And it's all politically motivated.
snippage mine.

Yeah, I haven't heard any of those details. Maybe you have a link? Newsmax or OANN is fine.

This whole event was totally staged. The people aren't real customers and the owner discriminates against Republicans.

Is there anything about this woman that is genuine?

Nope. She's as fake as they come.

Forum List

Back