There is only one way there is a second debate after tomorrow.

Non-Progs know if Harris wins, we are finished as a nation. The privileged will be those who decide to skate in any employment they can for there is no reason for excellence.
America's used to it.

America was done when Clinton won. Then when Obama won. Especially when Obama won again, that was the end. Then when Biden won it was the end.

Do you not realize how silly you sound?

America's used to it.

America was done when Clinton won. Then when Obama won. Especially when Obama won again, that was the end. Then when Biden won it was the end.

Do you not realize how silly you sound?
You missed when trump won. Or if he wins again.
How convenient for you.

Nancy Pelosi said that she has information that Trump will not debat which means, Commiela will hide and a complicit media will say it's Trump. Enemy democrats will repeat that lie endlessly.

Seems to me there are two things to watch (although I'll only watch the "highlights" later): Can Harris stay focused and clear, and can Trump behave like an adult for an hour, for once?

I don't know what the undecideds are looking for.

Harris will not get any more votes because of her positions. She just has to convince people she is ready to be President.

She will spend the night trying to provoke Trump into a tantrum.

Nancy Pelosi said that she has information that Trump will not debat which means, Commiela will hide and a complicit media will say it's Trump. Enemy democrats will repeat that lie endlessly.
how-to-win-the-debate-with-one-simple-question-v0-p7vqicicfond1.jpeg

Cry me a river

Only Republicans care about the Democratic primary

And there ya go, the troll proves he/she/it is a troll. It would vote for anything and everything, as long as it has a D by its name. If Trump had run as a democrat, it would be here every day fighting for Trump. No integrity, no honesty, the story of the left-wing troll.

I predict that the only way there is a second debate is if the poll numbers for Harris start to slide after the debate.

Harris has no desire to discuss her radical agenda for the country, which is why she has hidden from the media up till now.

She will have no problem lying about it, but why lie when you can just not talk about it, which is preferable, I think.

She is also unlikeable and...........well...................she is an imbecile, which are two of the other reasons she needs to lay low.

All she needs to do is be able to walk and talk and not say anything incredibly stupid and feed off Trump hate, which has been the bread and butter of the DNC for over a decade now.
Trump hate?

Most normal people remember Trump's angry, nasty, hateful Tweets and posts/truths. The fact that you people-of-the-cult have no shame about calling others hateful is telling.

And your butthurt over Harris and Walz has been highly amusing. You poor babies, whining all over the place.

deaf dumb blind guy felon.jpg

There wasn't a GOP primary vote in Virginia in 2020. The vote was cancelled so that selected GOP could attend a convention instead of putting it to a vote by the people.

Haley publicly declined to run for President in 2020.

WW

And why did the GOP do that? Do tell.

And there ya go, the troll proves he/she/it is a troll. It would vote for anything and everything, as long as it has a D by its name. If Trump had run as a democrat, it would be here every day fighting for Trump. No integrity, no honesty, the story of the left-wing troll.
Trump could never have won a Democratic primary contest.

Integrity, and honesty is what MAGA has trained you to run away from while at the same time pointing the finger at others like a child caught red-handed.

Well of course you dumb shit.....Nobody crossed the support threshold to run against him, so no primary was needed.

What, were you planning on writing-in yourself? :laughing0301:

And that as well, how many people ran against Biden in this year's D primary? WW is an idiot.

Harris will not get any more votes because of her positions. She just has to convince people she is ready to be President.

She will spend the night trying to provoke Trump into a tantrum.

You got that right, she will lose them, which is why she isn't talking about them, or lying and just taking on Trump's positions. Like she's going to 'secure' the border. 🤡

You got that right, she will lose them, which is why she isn't talking about them, or lying and just taking on Trump's positions. Like she's going to 'secure' the border. 🤡
Yea…Conservatives think that but Kamala is not looking for your vote.
Her positions on an economy focused on the Middle class, abortion rights and supporting Ukraine will register with most Americans

Ok. I retract my statement.

Somebody saying it is the end of the nation if Trump loses is the same as me not saying if Trump wins it's the end of the nation.

Happy?
Trump never loses. Life has always been rigged against him. Since birth, Trump has had to struggle with the most difficult burden of being born into great wealth, having done nothing to earn it.

Forum List

Back