Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Trump's

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
As I said, the devil is in the details.

Who is going to pay for this....As more new homes are built and affordable housing supply increases, Vice President Harris will provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 to help with their down payments, with more generous support for first-generation homeowners.
In Argentina, Milei ended rent controls, the supply of housing doubled and rents dropped 25%

Let’s try that here in the “land of the ‘free’”

Have you actually read Trump’s “platform”?
Yep. The only thing I would change is include that deporting radical Hamas supporters would only be those non citizens who are stirring up unrest and violence and the word 'promote' should appear in those things that the federal government should not dictate. He makes that clear when speaking but the meanspirited TDS crowd don't consider what he actually says but distorts what he actually intends.

Looks like some kind of a retarded "reform" agenda.....Good luck with that as an incumbent.

Daddy, people like that reform, maybe we should get us some. :laughing0301:
Yeah, we know that you like the Fat Elvis ME ME ME ME agenda.

You are correct, she has not.

And Trump did not do any of those things he is promising during his first term, yet you seem to think this time will be different.

Partisan sheep are all the same, matters not which pen they are living in
He did or got started on pretty much his entire agenda in his first term and was denied a chance to finish what he started in 2020. The USA has been going backwards ever since Biden/Harris were inaugurated. Nobody can do everything all at once.

Trump's first three years--the fourth was derailed by the pandemic--were the most productive of any President in any of our lifetimes, maybe ever:

Investment is fine, forcing unmature tech on people because of AGW paranoia isn't.
If we have to delay a few years for technology to catch up, that is easy to do

There is no excuse for Republicans trying to block alternative energy

Yep. The only thing I would change is include that deporting radical Hamas supporters would only be those non citizens who are stirring up unrest and violence and the word 'promote' should appear in those things that the federal government should not dictate. He makes that clear when speaking but the meanspirited TDS crowd don't consider what he actually says but distorts what he actually intends.
You don’t think his “platform” is squishy and undefined?

If we have to delay a few years for technology to catch up, that is easy to do

There is no excuse for Republicans trying to block alternative energy

There is no excuse to pass stupid laws knowing they can't be followed without destroying people's standards of living.

And the blocking is about the stupid mandates. If the tech is that good it will support itself.

The automobile didn't need horse bans to overtake horses.

He did or got started on pretty much his entire agenda in his first term and was denied a chance to finish what he started in 2020. The USA has been going backwards ever since Biden/Harris were inaugurated. Nobody can do everything all at once.

Trump's first three years--the fourth was derailed by the pandemic--were the most productive of any President in any of our lifetimes, maybe ever:

I am sometimes a tad envious of you true believers.

Life has to be so much simpler for you all.

That's the same low hanging fruit every single politician has been running on for a hundred years now. Except the climate nonsense. That's just copy and paste generic boilerplate political speak.

That's only on there for her image.

She has a 20 year track record that clearly defines what her policies are. Bernie Sanders said it best. She has not changed from being an extreme Left Wing Progressive. She herself stated SEVERAL TIMES in her interview last week "HER VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED". She is just saying whatever to get elected.

Nope. What do you see squishy and undefined about it?
Take this page. It’s meaningless. None of these are at all specific enough to even begin to co side.

1725895608740.png

Are they really so stupid they don't think people will notice how bad their policies have been for Americans for the last four years?

:laughing0301:
The problem is they control the message in most of the MSM, social media, search engines, etc. and for people who don't have the inclination or time to look past the assigned propaganda and see what the truth is, they don't know why things are as bad as they are. They might even believe the constant lies from those controlled message centers that it is all the Republicans and Trump's fault.

Example: the dishonest say over and over that a 'bipartisan' bill to secure the border was killed by Trump (and to a lesser degree by the Republicans.) They don't publicize how truly disastrous and destructive that bill would have been to our immigration policies and how it would have made the invasion permanent.

Forum List

Back