Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Debating With The Mentally Retarded Neophyte "

* Abortion Anti Choice Are Traitors Against Us Republic And Support Sedition Of Us Constitution *

Awe , no constitutional or ethical argument from you , just pugnacious stupidity .

So pitiful that your intellect has not advanced beyond that of a childish imbecile .
Tell me more about yourself cowardly little twat. You guys killed more than a million babies last year, does that make you proud?

" Utopian Authorian Lunar Ticks Demand Asceticsm But Decline Accountablity For Poverty By Gluttony "

* Know Kneed No Need Two To Ask Me If I Eye Actually Care *

Tell me more about yourself cowardly little twat. You guys killed more than a million babies last year, does that make you proud?
How many hue mammon apes due ewe expect to be retained within this closed biosphere , as it is not as though global population gluttony is imaginary?

Apparently lineages of japheth are anxious that an autonomy over its distinct identity is being diminished in numerical incidence and representation .

Are you certain the salvific faith yearn are offering is effective in that it confuses a literal meaning of an afterlife , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to attain a literal after life ?

How are things going with convincing yearn own progeny that diversity requires identity distinctions ?

Perhaps the pharmaceutical contraception crowd is no longer able to convince sexually active females to take hormones , or perhaps abstinence only policies are not explaining how the us is not a prophylactic promoter of the world , while perhaps females are optioning plan be when future conditions are not affirming .

" Utopian Authorian Lunar Ticks Demand Asceticsm But Decline Accountablity For Poverty By Gluttony "

* Know Kneed No Need Two To Ask Me If I Eye Actually Care *

How many hue mammon apes due ewe expect to be retained within this closed biosphere , as it is not as though global population gluttony is imaginary?

Apparently lineages of japheth are anxious that an autonomy over its distinct identity is being diminished in numerical incidence and representation .

Are you certain the salvific faith yearn are offering is effective in that it confuses a literal meaning of an afterlife , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to attain a literal after life ?

How are things going with convincing yearn own progeny that diversity requires identity distinctions ?

Perhaps the pharmaceutical contraception crowd is no longer able to convince sexually active females to take hormones , or perhaps abstinence only policies are not explaining how the us is not a prophylactic promoter of the world , while perhaps females are optioning plan be when future conditions are not affirming .
Do you think anybody even reads your low substance garbage? LOL!

" Circle Jerk Quorum Of The Traitorous Supporters for Sedition With Revulsion Of The Us Citizen "

* Queers Feigning Ignorance Fronting Hype By Queering Off *

I simply scroll past his crap and noturd too.
Totally unintelligible, demonstrating a lack of decency and common sense.
Sounds like fag talk , try standing on your own and contending for precedence , as those understanding these treatises are befuddled by the obvious dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments by dobbs decision .

* Forwarding Reverence For Autonomy And Independence Of Individual Us Citizens *

* Evidence Presentation Expecting Recant Or Impeachment *

* Understanding Us 9th Amendment Non Enumerated Clause For Equal Protection Among Individuals *

Last edited:
" Circle Jerk Quorum Of The Traitorous Supporters Of Sedition And Revulsion Of The Us Citizen "

* Queers Feigning Ignorance Fronting Hype By Queering Off *

Sounds like fag talk , try standing on your own and contending for precedence , as those understanding these treatises are befuddled by the obvious dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments by dobbs decision .

More psychobabble, you really couldn't sound any stupider. LOL. I know you love abortion but tell me how do you feel about burning down businesses for social justice? Are you typical?

Do you think anybody even reads your low substance garbage? LOL!
I do. You would too if you had an intellectual curiosity.
Really? Is that why a person is often charged with 2 murders when a pregnant woman & unborn baby are killed?

guess that's why someone killing an unborn baby is charged with HOMICIDE, because they aren't human?

Killing one is murder hence the homicide charges against someone who kills one during the commission of a crime.

A Fetus has the same rights as the woman who has made a decision to continue with the pregnancy. An unrelated person not physically involved in the biological process of gestation can I decide to take action that would end either of the two lives because only the potential birthmother can decide that.

I simply scroll past his crap and noturd too.
That is what a mentally unfit loser would do.

Last edited:
" An Armed Society Makes For More Likely A Polite Jungle "

* Not Abdicating Reliance For Self Defense To A Collective Of Cowards For Confiscating Absolute Rule *

More psychobabble, you really couldn't sound any stupider. LOL. I know you love abortion but tell me how do you feel about burning down businesses for social justice? Are you typical?
A first rule damned dirty apes should attempt to apply is not to destroy its own well being .

* Ensure Independence Of The Vote Campaign *

Any degenerate belief that mass distribution of ballots qualifies as a valid method for voting and election integrity , given any current unverified voting roles which could then be dropped anonymously and without verified identity into collection boxes , is completely absent of ethical legitimacy and outright forwarding deceit against national allegiances .

* Independence Of The Individual Challenges Private Sector To Assume Responsibility Of Relieving Reliance Upon Ostentatious Bureaucracy *

* Whimsical Nationalism Of Neomercantilism *

* Dissuading Selective Endowment Through Egalitarian Leverage *

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1723339725125.png
    1723339725125.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 1
" An Armed Society Makes For More Likely A Polite Jungle "

* Not Abdicating Reliance For Self Defense To A Collective Of Cowards For Confiscating Absolute Rule *

A first rule damned dirty apes should attempt to apply is not to destroy its own well being .

* Ensure Independence Of The Vote Campaign *

Any degenerate belief that mass distribution of ballots qualifies as a valid method for voting and election integrity , given any current unverified voting roles which could then be dropped anonymously and without verified identity into collection boxes , is completely absent of ethical legitimacy and outright forwarding deceit against national allegiances .

* Independence Of The Individual Challenges Private Sector To Assume Responsibility Of Relieving Reliance Upon Ostentatious Bureaucracy *

* Whimsical Nationalism Of Neomercantilism *

* Dissuading Selective Endowment Through Egalitarian Leverage *

What is all that have to do with burning businesses and abortion? You seem unhinged

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240810 {post•12604}. RetiredGySgt said:
I simply scroll past his crap and noturd too. #rtdgnnrydgt 240810 Srvwgo12604

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240810 {post•12609}. Monk-Eye Aug’24 Srvwgo: A first rule damned dirty apes should attempt to apply is not to destroy its own well being .
mvnk-vyv 240810 Srvwgo12609

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240811 {post•12612}

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vrvwgo provides substance over slop: Saint_Retiredgysgt is whistling past the graveyard with the zombie of a Saint_Bilsterfinger snarling at his side,

The authoritarian Joint Venture between Don the Con Trump and Phylis ‘holier than all female thou(s) Schlafly (rip) has one foot in the ‘pit of fallen angels hell and the other on a banana peel.

Three slices of the MAGA death watch the next 2.5 weeks are:

(1) Harris/Walz flirting with a double digit lead in the presidential election poll averaging sites.

(2) Mugshot of Trump being indicted by the prosecutor in Arizona as the grand jury originally demanded for leading the criminal conspiracy in the false elector plot to overturn the 2020 election on J6,2021,

(3) The effect of Jenna Ellis’s flipping on Don Trump on her ( AFR.net - Talk Player ) show (8:00 AM m-f) and the American Family Network’s zombie nation when they find out she betrayed Trump for a few pieces of silver just like Judas betrayed her Lord and Savior the Almighty Jesus Ellis Christ.

nfbw 240811 Vrvwgo12612

Last edited:
" Bobble Heads Pander Memes For Sedition And Play Dumb As Long As The Fee Press Allows Them "

* #AbortionChoiceRepublican With Constitutional Validity *

What is all that have to do with burning businesses and abortion? You seem unhinged
What does the second amendment have to do with not being an ignorant despotic asshole ?

What does being a traitor to principles of us republic and supporting sedition against us constitution have to do with being an ignorant despotic asshole ?

" Bobble Heads Pander Memes For Sedition And Play Dumb As Long As The Fee Press Allows Them "

What does the second amendment have to do with not being an ignorant despotic asshole ?

What does being a traitor to principles of us republic and supporting sedition against us constitution have to do with being an ignorant despotic asshole ?
Absolutely nothing, what a stupid question

Sounds like I've driven you stupid. How ridiculous

" When Contempt For Arrogant Disregard Comes Home To Roost "

* Suffering In Life Has A Way Of Helping Them Out *

Sounds like I've driven you stupid. How ridiculous
The answer to the questions regarding being or not being an ignorant despotic asshole is " everything " .

People are like rubber bands , stretch them too far and they snap , and once blind with outrage , they will behave without regard for health or well being with an outlook of getting it back or losing it entirely .

" When Contempt For Arrogant Disregard Comes Home To Roost "

* Suffering In Life Has A Way Of Helping Them Out *

The answer to the questions regarding being or not being an ignorant despotic asshole is " everything " .

People are like rubber bands , stretch them too far and they snap , and once blind with outrage , they will behave without regard for health or well being with an outlook of getting it back or losing it entirely .
Let us all know when you return to Earth

" What To Expect Out Of Despots Dumb As A Rock "

* Arguing With I Know You Are But What Am I Imbeciles *

Let us all know when you return to Earth
Whatever troll , you are going to die , you will not be coming back , but of course that does not keep you from selling your santa clause bull shit as hard and fast , and of course you insist that all others accept it as reality .

You are selling pathetic pretentious stupidity against which your own gawd does not object .

If 53% of the Republican Women in the poll do not want abortion sent back to the states can we be confident that all the ballot initiatives to remove abortion bans this November will pass.

Will those Republican women in Florida for example vote for Harris when they go to the polls to protect their reproductive freedom from republican Ron DeSantis and Don Trump?

Trump and the GOP should be quaking at the prospect of reproductive-rights voters," Lawrence emphasizes. "Not 'everybody' wanted abortion sent back to the states. In fact, in an eye-popping new Kaiser Family Foundation poll of 3,901 reproductive-age women, 74% opposed leaving abortion up to the states — including 53% of the Republicans in the poll.”

If 53% of the Republican Women in the poll do not want abortion sent back to the states can we be confident that all the ballot initiatives to remove abortion bans this November will pass.

Will those Republican women in Florida for example vote for Harris when they go to the polls to protect their reproductive freedom from republican Ron DeSantis and Don Trump?

Trump and the GOP should be quaking at the prospect of reproductive-rights voters," Lawrence emphasizes. "Not 'everybody' wanted abortion sent back to the states. In fact, in an eye-popping new Kaiser Family Foundation poll of 3,901 reproductive-age women, 74% opposed leaving abortion up to the states — including 53% of the Republicans in the poll.”
The Constitution doesn't care about polls. Abortion is not a constitutionally protected right. There are more abortions happening now than ever after the rights were sent back to the States! You can go down to the DNC in Chicago and get a free one.

Forum List

Back