Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

It is a constitutionally protected, right in Republican controlled states Ohio and Kansas.

So I see you have no idea what’s going on in the world.
We were talking about the US Constitution. Try and keep up. You're welcome to show me where in the Constitution it says you have the right to get an abortion. Are you misinformed or just stupid?

We were talking about the US Constitution.
The US Constitution does not deny the right to an abortion because it does not recognize a fetus as a person.

That is why the voters in a Taliban State like Ohio and soon Florida can have reproductive freedom protected in their state constitution.

Last edited:
The US Constitution does not deny the right to an abortion because it does not recognize a fetus as a person.

That is why the voters in a Taliban State like Ohio and soon Florida can have reproductive freedom protected in their state constitution.
You didn't show me in the Constitution where abortion is a right of the people. Probably because you could not and it's not in there. That is what the Supreme Court ruled on and that is what you'll have to live with whether you like it or not. When did the Taliban take over Florida? When do the beheadings begin? You seem unhinged

Forum List

Back