Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Trump's

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

It’s primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
/—-/ Bernie explains why Commie Harris is flip flopping.
Bernie Sanders says Harris dropping far-left policies 'in order to win the election'
Bernie Sanders says Harris dropping far-left policies 'in order to win the election'

And so that means what exactly?
Just what I said. You want a tax code that makes it easier for contractors to build more affordable housing. Tax deductions and low interest on home mortgages make it more affordable for people to buy and pay for homes. But home loans only go to those who are likely responsible and able to repay them. The more home ownership, the more stable, law abiding, safer the communities and the more prosperous the citizens.

Giving people money for down payments on homes just encourages the irresponsible to buy them and then, when they can't pay for them, default on those mortgages that affects everybody negatively.

Good government doesn't take taxpayer money and give it to people in order to buy votes. That never results in anything good. Good government promotes the general welfare, i.e. EVERYBODY'S welfare, and makes it more possible for the private sector to provide constructively for itself.

Trump has a good grasp on macroeconomics and understands that kind of cause and effect.

Kamala obviously does not.

Last edited:
Just what I said. You want a tax code that makes it easier for contractors to build more affordable housing. Tax deductions and low interest on home mortgages make it more affordable for people to buy and pay for homes. Giving people money for down payments on homes just encourages the irresponsible to buy them and then, when they can't pay for them, default on those mortgages that affects everybody negatively.
You said nothing specific. What is going to change in the tax code? What tax deductions? There’s already a tax deduction for mortgage interest but thanks to the Trump tax bill from 2017, the vast majority of people don’t even get to use it since itemization is so much less common.

Government doesn’t set mortgage rates.

How is he going to change the tax code for builders?

What are the actual changes?

Hilarious grandma hollie

How is it that almost every Democratic US president from FDR has performed better than republic ones?

Since World War II, the United States economy has performed significantly better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, stock market returns, personal income growth and corporate profits. The unemployment rate has risen on average under Republican presidents, while it has fallen on average under Democratic presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for Democratic presidents. Ten of the eleven U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents.

Prove me wrong.
That long tedious cut and paste didn't address Biden-Harris disasters of inflation, importing millions of welfare dependent illegals and high interest rates.

I proved you wrong. Prove I didn't.

Get immediate treatment for your STD.

That long tedious cut and paste didn't address Biden-Harris disasters of inflation, importing millions of welfare dependent illegals and high interest rates.

I proved you wrong. Prove I didn't.

Get immediate treatment for your STD.
Hilarious that you think republic talking points rise to challenge facts.

Google harder grandma.

Here is Kamala's recently updated web page with her POLICIES

Its primarily a leftist view of Federal government policies, except there are no new taxes to pay for the new benefits.
Well, finally we've got something in black and white detailing many reasons not to vote for her.

Typical far left progressive democrat bullshit that promises every freakin' thing under the sun but no way to pay for it. And don't give me the 'make the rich pay their fair share' crap, there's no way the gov't can pay for all these policies by raising taxes.

She is raising taxes to pay for this stuff. Republicans have programs which take money money from taxpayers and give it to corporations, and the wealthy. Whenever anyone suggested giving money to low income tax payers they go bat shit crazy of "transfer of wealth" and "free shit".

Tax cuts for the wealthy are a transfer of wealth to people who don't need it, from those whose the low income labour who earned that money for them.

The President of McDonalds is paid $20 million per year from the sale of hamburgers made by minimum wage workers.

She is raising taxes to pay for this stuff. Republicans have programs which take money money from taxpayers and give it to corporations, and the wealthy. Whenever anyone suggested giving money to low income tax payers they go bat shit crazy of "transfer of wealth" and "free shit".

Tax cuts for the wealthy are a transfer of wealth to people who don't need it, from those whose the low income labour who earned that money for them.

The President of McDonalds is paid $20 million per year from the sale of hamburgers made by minimum wage workers.
And illegals imported by democrats steal $Billions of dollars from working Americans. It's effectively a huge tax burden you won't acknowledge because it makes your hamburger argument meaningless.

They promised to raise taxes on the Rich in their first campaign, nothing was done, they will not tax anyone who helps pay for their campaigns without including loopholes!

What is better about Biden-Harris inflation hitting 40 year highs and interest rates making housing unaffordable,?

That happened all over the world Hollie.

1725899888448.png

Biden and Harris, reduced inflation faster than anybody else in the world, and interest rates are starting to come down too.

We all have to deal with it. Gas is still over $5 a gallon here.

Like I said. You haven't the first clue about the economy. All you do is parrot right wing lies.

And illegals imported by democrats steal $Billions of dollars from working Americans. It's effectively a huge tax burden you won't acknowledge because it makes your hamburger argument meaningless.

Parroting more Republican LIES, Pollie?

Not according to the Wall Street Journal - immigration is WHY your economy is so hot right now. Or any other financial reporter in the country.

Forum List

Back