Colin Gray: 2nd Degree Murder?

A car isn't a gun. A car is a bit of a necessity in our society because we haven't invested in mass transit to the degree we should have. It isn't specifically designed to kill people.

This kid said shit so fucking crazy it caught the attention of the FBI. That's when you take every gun out of the house until a shrink says that kid isn't crazy anymore.

THROW THE FUCKING FATHER IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!
I understand the car isn’t a fun, but not all guns are designed to kill people, you have hunting rifles, sporting rifles, the intended use for these guns is recreation..so in that vein, the intended use for a car is transport, but can be misused as a lethal weapon.

Also, ANY civilian gun is not made for the purpose of murder, at most, it’s made for the purpose of self defense.

I agree, though, if the kid was already showing signs of thoughts of ill intent, then the father shouldn’t have allowed him to have a gun, and should be held liable, if he knew.

I understand the car isn’t a fun, but not all guns are designed to kill people, you have hunting rifles, sporting rifles, the intended use for these guns is recreation..so in that vein, the intended use for a car is transport, but can be misused as a lethal weapon.

Also, ANY civilian gun is not made for the purpose of murder, at most, it’s made for the purpose of self defense.

I agree, though, if the kid was already showing signs of thoughts of ill intent, then the father shouldn’t have allowed him to have a gun, and should be held liable, if he knew.

The gun his father bought for him AFTER the police warned him that he had posted on line about shooting up his school, was an AR-15. It was SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for killing people on a battlefield.

The gun his father bought for him AFTER the police warned him that he had posted on line about shooting up his school, was an AR-15. It was SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for killing people on a battlefield.
AR-15 is not a military rifle.

Also, they never say what gun it was, they always say “AR style rifle”

AR-15 is billed as a “modern sporting rifle”

That said, I agree with you, if his father knew he was capable of doing this, he is liable for allowing him to have this weapon.

Does anybody REALLY think this is right? Can you make a case? Seems to me the State is carrying out MOB JUSTICE. Do words even matter? Murder has a definition.

The father of the 14-year-old Apalachee High School shooting suspect faces two counts of second-degree murder in connection with this week’s Georgia attack that left four dead – charges that push the legal limits of parental responsibility for a child’s alleged gun crime.
Sorry Carl,

While I don’t know about 2nd degree murder, certainly depraved indifference, or similar…the man bought his disturbed son an AR with ammo, AFTER they talked to the sheriff about threats to shoot up a school…how stupid as a parent can you be?

AR-15 is not a military rifle.

Also, they never say what gun it was, they always say “AR style rifle”

AR-15 is billed as a “modern sporting rifle”

That said, I agree with you, if his father knew he was capable of doing this, he is liable for allowing him to have this weapon.

Guy, the AR-15 was designed as a prototype for the M16 rifle for the army.

It would never exist if the Army hadn't asked for it.

Guy, the AR-15 was designed as a prototype for the M16 rifle for the army.

It would never exist if the Army hadn't asked for it.

Sure, but the civilian, semi auto version is not used in the military, and is not sold as a weapon of war. It’s sold and marketed as a sporting rifle, or a self defense mechanism.

A car is sold as a transit option, but can be used as a weapon that can kill just as many people as a rifle, in an even shorter amount of time.

Did he use a weapon for hunting?

Sure, but the civilian, semi auto version is not used in the military, and is not sold as a weapon of war. It’s sold and marketed as a sporting rifle, or a self defense mechanism.

A car is sold as a transit option, but can be used as a weapon that can kill just as many people as a rifle, in an even shorter amount of time.

What sport is that?

It would be bad PR to market the gun as a "killing machine". Given the internal damage the ammunition does to prevent your attacker from ever getting up, using the gun for hunting wouldn't be practical either.

Did he ever? Maybe, I don’t know. That doesn’t change the fact that guns are not marketed for the purpose of murder.

I come from a family with at least 3 generations of hunters... mostly deer and ducks. ... occasionally wild hogs and
, quail.

They don't use automatic weapons.

I come from a family with at least 3 generations of hunters... mostly deer and ducks. ... occasionally wild hogs and
, quail.

They don't use automatic weapons.
Weapons are the great equalizer. Whether liked or not.

You know what, I'm not playing this dishonest game with you.

The ability to fire fully automatic was not the only feature the army was looking for in the AR-15, which IS a war weapon that has no place on our streets, period.

We shouldn't have to bury a bunch of school kids to figure this out.

The fact that you think a civilian AR-15 is "used on a battlefield" has rendered your validity in this conversation moot.

You may leave now, and don't let the door hit you in your liberal dumb ass.

Given the internal damage the ammunition does to prevent your attacker from ever getting up, using the gun for hunting wouldn't be practical either.
One of these rounds is among the most popular hunting cartridges in North America, more than capable of taking taking game like elk, caribou and moose.
The other is the round most commonly fired from an AR15.
Which is which?

1725887491798.png

Forum List

Back