His Father Was in the Home

OMG absolutely!^^^:clap2:

His ability to turn anything under the sun into race....

is uncanny....

he can turn a ham sandwich into race! :04:
Stop whining. You guys make life about race. Because you don't say shit when whites here make things about race as they talk about the black family. I don't see you saying a damn word when the whites here make derogatory comments about how I don't know my father and other rude comments about black families. So how about discussing the thread topic instead of crying about race only when whites are shown to be wrong.

Stop whining. You guys make life about race. Because you don't say shit when whites here make things about race as they talk about the black family. I don't see you saying a damn word when the whites here make derogatory comments about how I don't know my father and other rude comments about black families. So how about discussing the thread topic instead of crying about race only when whites are shown to be wrong.
not persecuted just asshole.gif

I see you have yet to have this epiphany.

What you do is ignore the millions of good black kids and paint blacks wth the broad brush you don't want your white asses to be painted with. So here you are being shown an example of a white kid, daddy at home, who commits a very violent act.
Ya know what IM2, you are 100% right. So, I think you should continue to support no fathers in black kids homes. You need to be out there promoting single mother homes, and keep that going..

No reason to give in to this silly notion that a 2 parent home gives kids the best chance…that’s all just bullshit, this incident proves it. So yeah, keep black kids from having a father in the home, there no point to it.

Good job!

Ya know what IM2, you are 100% right. So, I think you should continue to support no fathers in black kids homes. You need to be out there promoting single mother homes, and keep that going..

No reason to give in to this silly notion that a 2 parent home gives kids the best chance…that’s all just bullshit, this incident proves it. So yeah, keep black kids from having a father in the home, there no point to it.

Good job!
This is about a white family. So why can't you discuss the failure of this white family white man? You racist can't ever do that. You always deflect to blacks as if whites are perfect. When will ypur punk asses take some of that responsibility you tell everybody else to take? Because blacks not having fathers in the home isn't the problem. You guys will do ANYTHING to deny the real issue.

Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America.”
- Mychal Denzel Smith

This is about a white family. So why can't you discuss the failure of this white family white man? You racist can't ever do that. You always deflect to blacks as if whites are perfect. When will ypur punk asses take some of that responsibility you tell everybody else to take? Because blacks not having fathers in the home isn't the problem. You guys will do ANYTHING to deny the real issue.

Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America.”
- Mychal Denzel Smith
Hey, genius, if this white family man committed the crimes of which he's been accused, he needs to go to prison.

There. Discussed. Thread's over.

Hey, genius, if this white family man committed the crimes of which he's been accused, he needs to go to prison.

There. Discussed. Thread's over.

No, you don't get to do that. How about expounding on the more than 100 years of various welfare programs that whites have received as the impetus for this type of failure. After all this is not the first white school shooter and I do believe they all had fathers at home.

The white racist cannot face the failure of his/her own race. And that failure has been massive.

Forum List

Back