Zone1 Off-duty security officer reportedly fired at least seven shots at Kent-Meridian High student

It has everything to do with it, as does thug 'culture'.
No, it has more to do with Myers thinking that just because the state issued a license to him with an armed endorsement that means he has the right to patrol, profile and enforce the law. The asshole reminds me a lot of George Zimmerman.

And the only thug is the one cooling his heels in jail on 2 million dollars bail.

Under fund the police and keep letting criminal vermin go and people pretty much have to do their own policing, so tough shit for those demographics who worship thuggz culture and glorify it. The guy should have to spend a couple of Saturdays picking up trash and that's it.
Well lucky for us your wants & desires have no impact on our criminal justice system.

Under fund the police and keep letting criminal vermin go and people pretty much have to do their own policing, so tough shit for those demographics who worship thuggz culture and glorify it. The guy should have to spend a couple of Saturdays picking up trash and that's it.
Actually he should be put on death row. Don't talk about thuggz culture when you are supporting a convicted felon to be president.

Actually he should be put on death row. Don't talk about thuggz culture when you are supporting a convicted felon to be president.
When we still had the death penalty, Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer who I believe has killed more than 50 women, didn't get the death penalty because of a plea bargain. I was listening to the radio on my way home from work on day when they were interviewing a Black guy who was on death and was appealing his conviction on the basis that Ridgeway kill 50+ women and he's not being put to death but he as a Black man who had killed "only" one person was being put to death.

I'll admit it didn't sit right with me when he said "only one" but I do understand the point he was making.

No, it has more to do with Myers thinking that just because the state issued a license to him with an armed endorsement that means he has the right to patrol, profile and enforce the law. The asshole reminds me a lot of George Zimmerman.

And the only thug is the one cooling his heels in jail on 2 million dollars bail.

More inane sniveling. You racist gimps really hate that Zimmerman defended himself from your violent little thug. Same reason you hate this guy in Kent. You never whine about black thugs running around and your hip hop heroes and thug culture, so it;s obvious the only reason you're sniveling about this is because the guy is white and you vermin just hate it when white people arm themselves.

Forum List

Back