Post week 2 college football contenders/pretenders

How the mighty have fallen! Just heard ND lost to my Alma mtr! WTF happened to The Irish? :dunno:

Maybe there is some NFL talent on Northern illinois...

Will watch at some point. Interesting data from South Bend....

It's too early for the top 20/25 polls to have much meaning.

The only team that has dug themselves into a hole they might not be able to get out of is Notre Dame. Their remaining schedule is relatively weak and they don't have the possibility of a conference championship game to give them a boost.

Not so sure about Oregon. They have not looked good in either of their wins against weak opponents.
I don't know if I'd call Boise State a weak opponent. That running back (Jeanty) is going to make a lot of teams defenses look bad before he heads to the NFL. We'll have to see if the Ducks raise their level of play when they take on Ohio State. Maybe looking ahead to the Buckeyes too much the first two weeks?

I don't know if I'd call Boise State a weak opponent. That running back (Jeanty) is going to make a lot of teams defenses look bad before he heads to the NFL. We'll have to see if the Ducks raise their level of play when they take on Ohio State. Maybe looking ahead to the Buckeyes too much the first two weeks?

Jeanty is awesome!!

At least a Second Round pick, trending First.

Forum List

Back