Who will win the debate? Predicts Trump 53% wins and can get us change for the better...

The jury and judge thought she was telling the truth. Whether you think she is lying doesnt matter.
It didn't even come up until 30 years later. She doesn't even remembered how or when it happened. Highly suspicious. Perfect propaganda for the gullible

Coming from the side that would not debate on Fox? LOL
I've called for a FOX debate with Brett Baier since the beginning.
Has it been proposed and denied?

Looking like it's going to be Harris.

Bring on the debate.
Have it on Fox, with Brett Baier as the Moderator.
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 6.07.20 PM.png

Why didn't she report it when it happened?
She said that as “a member of the silent generation,” she was conditioned to keep her chin up and not to complain.

Research has repeatedly found that rapes and sexual assaults are among the types of violent crime least likely to be reported to police. An annual U.S. crime victimization survey found that less than 23% of rapes and sexual assaults were reported in 2021 and 2020, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

She said that as “a member of the silent generation,” she was conditioned to keep her chin up and not to complain.

Research has repeatedly found that rapes and sexual assaults are among the types of violent crime least likely to be reported to police. An annual U.S. crime victimization survey found that less than 23% of rapes and sexual assaults were reported in 2021 and 2020, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
She just found it to be politically expedient and financially profitable now. It's obviously a lie

I don't think so. His legal troubles got a lot of media attention, of course, but I don't believe that his legal trouble earned him new voters
Sure it did, people don't like political persecution when they see it. It looks like totalitarian governments, hopefully America is smarter than that

then she wouldnt have been awarded $5 million for it, and then $80+ million for the ensuing defamation.
It is nice to have a judge and jury Who hates a political figure. I'm sure they were selected for that purpose LOL. There is no proof that Donald Trump ever raped anyone. No Witnesses, no time frame, nothing. Completely contrived, not believable.

Who do I want to win the debate?

The Truth.

I have zero chance of winning.

However.

If Kamala can actually walk up to the podium without being cross legged drunk and not slurring her words like a wine mom....

If the Donald can keep his hair from becoming a haystack blowing in the AC....
And say anything nice about someone else....

I'll be shocked.

There are always low expectations for Trump and higher expectations for his challengers....

It is never a level playing field...

That being said I think Harris followers will say she won...

And Trump followers will say he won....

Forum List

Back