Don Lemon: "I am not quite sure that the polls are accurate as it relates to the tightening of the polls and who will support whom"

This after he asked many black in the Swing States who they are voting for. I saw some of the video and I was not surprised with Trumps broad appeal.

Of course he repeats the usual lazy allegations, "Trump is racist" etc. Yawn. Every election, rinse and repeat, after all, their dumb voters will nod and agree, right? Not this time it seems.

I am in agreement with him on this point, I don't believe the polls. I think they are skewing them to increase Harris money from donors and to convince Trump, as they did with Biden; that he needs to debate her.

MSNBC host Jen Psaki was surprised as former CNN host Don Lemon shared how black voters told him that they did not know who Vice President Kamala Harris was and that they plan to vote for former President Donald Trump — who they believe is “on black people’s side.”

On Monday’s Inside With Jen Psaki, Lemon explained how his interviews with black voters ahead of the Democratic National Convention and in his travels across several key swing states were “eye-opening” and that despite the “metrics” on economy that back Harris, many people recall the 2021 stimulus check that bore Trump’s signature and are choosing, instead, to “vote with their wallets.”

I'm absolutely positive the polls are inaccurate. Granted we live in a red state but I'm hearing no love for Harris or Biden.

Most common bitch is the economy and border

Forum List

Back