Harris cheated. Proof - wearing Nova h1 audio earrings

compelling? :auiqs.jpg:

earrings, not ear buds

You missed where I called it a conspiracy.

You keep posting that link. What is that going to do for you?

Big deal. They both had electronic devices. Harris had her earrings, and trump had a vibrating butt plug that his advisors would turn on when it was time for him to shut up and not say any more stupid things. Unfortunately, they misjudged how much it would be needed, and the battery ran down in the first 15 minutes.

Questions given to Kamala ahead of time.
Special mini podium for Kamala to make her look bigger.
Two moderators attacking Trump and allowing Kamala to interrupt and never be challenged.
Ear buds so Kamala can get told what to say.

And she still looked like the same incompetent fool she always has been.

Trump did poorly because his mouth was moving. No other reason.

Cry harder, MAGAts

When both moderators are on Harris' side - it IS rigged.

We knew ALL of that going in. Why did Trump let them get away with it? Refuse to go on until its perfectly clean in advance and all thru it. Everyone knows the dishonest cheating filthy Leftist have no honor, no dignity and can never be trusted. You cant work with hard-core LW stooges. Elimination is the only solution.

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.

IMG_7468.jpeg

You didn’t even watch the debate, but here you are speculating wildly about it and pushing conspiracy theories based on a couple twitter posts you read.

Yeah…. that sounds about right

I didn’t watch it either as all Media shut off NOV04, 2020. Rigged Media makes you a programmed fool. Are you one of them?

Just message boards, GP headlines and some finance pages.

I work and live in USA. I know whats going on. I know 2017-2019 then the Commee lauched, spread virus and shutdowm America. Trump did not do that. Your Commee POS did that. We’re still in recovery.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch it either as all Media shut off NOV04, 2020. Rigged Media makes you a programmed fool. Are you one of them?

Just message boards, GP headlines and some finance pages.

I work and live in USA. I know whats going on. I know 2017-2019 then the Commee lauched, spread virus and shutdowm America. Trump did not do that. Your Commee POS did that. We’re still in recovery.
:290968001256257790-final:

How can it be a conspiracy when the earrings on Kamalalala's ears look exactly like the product shown?

This doesn't surprise me that she cheated.

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.

But the thing is, other than the pearl, her earrings don't look anything like the Nova H1. They are totally different styles.

Forum List

Back