America’s Princess Taylor Swift has spoken

Exactly my point.
Minus the unnecessary comma.
Were you my Comp instruct. She said, I never met a comma, I didn't like. You ought to see my run on sentences. I am actually keeping it short tonight.:auiqs.jpg:

Totally dishonest. You’re not even fooling yourself.

Here is what is even more funny.....

From Taylor WhatsHerName:

“Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight,” Swift wrote. “If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.”

Now how does madam bonehead expect people to do that ? Harris has not given any policy information of substance in recent weeks.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I’m voting for [Kamala Harris] because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate [Tim Walz], who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

Oh really........

And the only one she can cite is from the Great Walz of China.

Yep...that's quite an endorsement (of why not to listen to singers). Maybe Cooper should have said "It's because we don't know what the hell we are talking about".

She should write a song or something

Speaking of which, this is the list of musicians who have told Trump not to use their music. In many cases they’ve obtained court orders to force him to stop.

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 1
Very thoughtful post about how she feels she needs to be transparent about her vote after seeing Trump abuse her image. The youth could make a difference in a tight election.

She’s for Harris in case you were curious.

You are an absolutely incredible hack.

Laughable to the max.

Here is what is even more funny.....

From Taylor WhatsHerName:

“Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight,” Swift wrote. “If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country.”

Now how does madam bonehead expect people to do that ? Harris has not given any policy information of substance in recent weeks.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I’m voting for [Kamala Harris] because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate [Tim Walz], who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

Oh really........

And the only one she can cite is from the Great Walz of China.

Yep...that's quite an endorsement (of why not to listen to singers). Maybe Cooper should have said "It's because we don't know what the hell we are talking about".

Harris spends every single day getting policy information out to the people. Holding rallies, talking to the press after the rallies, holding zoom meetings, debates, posting to social media.

You can’t turn on the main stream media without seeing Vice President Harris, Tim Walz, both talking up policy proposals.

Trump doesn’t have any plans. He has ”concepts” for plans. It’s been nine years since he first ran for office and he still doesn’t have any plans.

That was the problem with his administration. He never had a plan to deal with anything. He just flies by the seat of his pants. He makes decisions based on his “gut instincts”, which are the same “gut instincts” that lead to seven bankruptcies.

Forum List

Back