Harris is Kicking His Ass

1726023981865.png

She is not kicking his ass, she is just keeping him from going on the proper offensive due to her little personal attacks that he can't resist.

He has to focus on the last 3 years and compare them to his term.

Vance will crush the dude from Minnesota and be a great advocate for Trump, this much I am confident in predicting. Trump would have been a good debater in the 80s, but he doesn't work hard enough to be fully prepped. He basically does enough to get in some shots, but man, the Biden/Harris years should be an easy mark for him.

I give her some credit. She prepared and is running the debate by the books. Perhaps just enough to get a slight bump, though I'm not sure it will be in the states that matter.
The orange bag O' shit got served.

finally someone called him on his lies. Excellent
But no one called Kamala on her stupidity. She wants to give $50,000 tax credits to startups, 95 percent of which will fail within five years. Meanwhile the big companies that she hates will continue hiring Indians because so many would-be employees have started their own businesses, which only have a five percent chance of success. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Why is her mike not silenced? Also, why is David Muir debating with Trump--is he Heels Up's attack dog? Why are the moderators not calling her incorrect statements out? I am seeing just what I expected from ABC. Garbage.
Dude, you know why. The entire media is rigged for their candidate and their candidate only. Big tech, too.

(except X now) There ya see all the sides of things.

Forum List

Back