If Harris Wins...

What is the Over/Under on the number of “We Must Divide the Nation” Threads from the Right?

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is a site to make donations, not her official website
Good for you. I posted that link too.

Now, show Me the pages that detail or at least outline, the policies of her new Administration.

BTW, I'll have to look back later as I just started My descent into Boston Logan International.

Meanwhile back in reality, the right wing posters on this board are constantly trying to divide the nation--literally. Saying we should split into separate nation states. They haven’t done so lately because it’s a bad look in an election year.

If Harris wins (big if), you guys will be right back at it.
Obama began the divide America movement in 2008 and their faithful stooges like you have carried the banner of division ever since. I think you are foreign troll.

Is this a conversation? Or do you just want to monolog it? Are you going to answer my question? Why didn't you read my link?
I told you. I am not interested in the opinions of the media, particularly that of the BBC, a more communist rag only exists in Russia.

I made the statement that Harris does not have an official document or website that outlines or details her policies.

You have not proven Me wrong.

Clearly, the bread and butter of the political right is to want to divide the nation if they don’t get their way. They’ve toned it down a bit since the blob has a puncher’s chance of winning and it won’t play well to talk about dividing the nation “if” he doesn’t win. But if Harris wins, that goes out the window and you’ll see the knuckle draggers reverting to their core competency--damaging things.

So how many threads do you think will be spawned in response to their losing?
AS of page 3, they've begun a pity party already. I'm not all THAT certain. Trump could still be hit with lightening unraveling his old weird synapses

FEAR US! WE ARE DEMOCRATS!!!

Come on mang, try to be serious here. Nobody is gonna put your run of the mill people in jail for who they supported.
You may believe that, I do not, we have already have plenty of cases like in N. VA parents being labeled domestic terrorists for just showing up to school board meetings questioning this transgender crap in public schools.

You may believe that, I do not, we have already have plenty of cases like in N. VA parents being labeled domestic terrorists for just showing up to school board meetings questioning this transgender crap in public schools.
I think that ended two years ago

Clearly, the bread and butter of the political right is to want to divide the nation if they don’t get their way. They’ve toned it down a bit since the blob has a puncher’s chance of winning and it won’t play well to talk about dividing the nation “if” he doesn’t win. But if Harris wins, that goes out the window and you’ll see the knuckle draggers reverting to their core competency--damaging things.

Harris will be blamed for dividing the nation on race. If she speaks out on racism, she'll be caled a racist. It is going to be a repeat of Obama, especially if Republicans gain control of the legislature.

Myth

You can’t show anyone who was labeled a domestic terrorist for attending a school board meeting

Didn’t happen

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Myth

You can’t show anyone who was labeled a domestic terrorist for attending a school board meeting

Didn’t happen
It's the liberal school boards that are the problem. We had a Latino school board chairman that said publically, "When we (Latinos) become the majority we will get everything we want". He cited 2050 as a target date.

To the thread title,
If Harris wins, I will continue to prosper, as I have under Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden. :)

I thought y'all needed to know that the world keeps spinning regardless of who is POTUS. The losers survived all the other presidents. We/they will survive this one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back