If Harris Wins...

What is the Over/Under on the number of “We Must Divide the Nation” Threads from the Right?

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol... that is one polluted stream of consciousness.

We have linemen making $15,000 a week.... But you’re screaming something about us not being prosperous.

It doesn’t make any sense but then again...when has a blob supporter ever made sense.
You have a 'few' linemen making 15,000 a week, and they don't make it every week. Again, you're lying.

Not really

Trump is convicted of 34 felonies with another 20 pending.
He has been using the election to hide from his trials.

If he loses, he has no place to hide

It's called Lawfare, and its bullshit. But what goes around, comes around. Remember when you Dims killed the Filibuster for Judicial Nominees? How'd that work out for ya? :D

The Party of Pussies, Feminazis, and Beta males. :gay:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

It's called Lawfare, and its bullshit. But what goes around, comes around. Remember when you Dims killed the Filibuster for Judicial Nominees? How'd that work out for ya? :D
No, it’s called answering for your crimes

Dems had to kill the Filibuster because Mitch was Filibustering every appointment
Now, Republicans have moved the bar to where a Republican Senate will not approve any appointments by a Dem President

C'mon dude, don't be so stupid.

The media is carrying water for a Democrat.

C'mon. You are not that naive, are you?

Go to the official Harris website and pull down her list of policies she will work on as President.

I don't want to hear the opinions of the media.

The media is carrying water for a Democrat.

C'mon. You are not that naive, are you?

Go to the official Harris website and pull down her list of policies she will work on as President.

I don't want to hear the opinions of the media.
Dude, at least I read your links! Why don't you reciprocate?

Clearly, the bread and butter of the political right is to want to divide the nation if they don’t get their way. They’ve toned it down a bit since the blob has a puncher’s chance of winning and it won’t play well to talk about dividing the nation “if” he doesn’t win. But if Harris wins, that goes out the window and you’ll see the knuckle draggers reverting to their core competency--damaging things.

So how many threads do you think will be spawned in response to their losing?
The Democrat Regime that you shill for is destroying America. IF you are an American, you should be ashamed.

The Democrat Regime that you shill for is destroying America. IF you are an American, you should be ashamed.
Meanwhile back in reality, the right wing posters on this board are constantly trying to divide the nation--literally. Saying we should split into separate nation states. They haven’t done so lately because it’s a bad look in an election year.

If Harris wins (big if), you guys will be right back at it.

Here is the official Harris/Walz website.

Click the link to the campaign site.

What you will NOT find on any official government document, or official government website for the Harris campaign is list of policies.

Anywhere.
Is this a conversation? Or do you just want to monolog it? Are you going to answer my question? Why didn't you read my link?

Presidents, by your own admission, do not affect the Market. I'm always happy to see the markets up, but that has nothing to do with economic prosperity and unity in the nation.

Prosperity has taken a hit in the past four years due to out-of-control spending and about 1000% more dollars chasing 30% fewer goods.

Money spent to fix infrastructure that is still as worn as before it was paid.

Universities teach the young to hate their country and chase after an economic policy that has failed every time it was tried while costing us 100+ million lives in the last century.

Leadership today shouts that we are uniters while in the same breath telling us that if you don't unite under us, we'll beat you down until we have no hope left at all.

Turmp sucks, but we were better under him than Biden.

We were better under Bush than Obama.

We were better under Clinton than Bush.

In every case, the country was better and more unified.

In each case, the Progressives gained power and divided us more and more each time.

This is the legacy of those who follow the "Oppressed/Oppressor" mentality.

It divides us, and those who promote it are the dividers.
This is where Vance is correct regarding the importance of the family. It is said that a nation is "a family grown great". What is good for the family is also good for the nation. Conversely, what seems to be good for a single person isn't necessarily good for the nation. The priorities for a family with children is far different from that of a single person. So, do we view America as a "family grown great" or a gaggle of single people whose desires and needs don't reflect that of the family. This to me is the greatest divide facing us.

Forum List

Back