Think about this: Vladimir Putin and Dick Cheney both endorse Kamala Harris

Of course he's laughing. As long as Harris supports the Ukraine war machine, Putin and the Russian military industries are both getting richer. If anything, Biden/Harris has enriched the military-industrial complex on both sides, including countries like Turkey, North Korea, and Iran.
Wondering Why DICK has Thrown support Their Way? :flameth:

Are you Democrats sure you're the "Resistance"? I mean I don't know about you, but getting the endorsement of both Putin and the Cheneys sure reeks of "Establishment" to me.

Vladimir Putin throws his support behind Kamala Harris for president​

"Russian president Vladimir Putin said although it's ultimately up to the American people, he supports Kamala Harris in the 2024 election."

Vladimir Putin throws his support behind Kamala Harris for president

Dick Cheney says he’s voting for Harris in November and Trump ‘can never be trusted with power again’​

"Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Friday that he will vote for Democrat Kamala Harris over fellow Republican Donald Trump in the November election, warning that the former president “can never be trusted with power again.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/06/politics/dick-cheney-kamala-harris-president/index.html
Vlad is nothing in the US and can't vote.

Please stop playing stupid Galt....😁

EVERYONE knows who Putin supports, and who he is illegally funding to support....Trumpers....And Trump....follow Putin's money and who it leads to...Trumper right wing media influencers....
Again with the useful idiot accusations Care.

Please stop playing stupid Galt....😁

EVERYONE knows who Putin supports, and who he is illegally funding to support....Trumpers....And Trump....follow Putin's money and who it leads to...Trumper right wing media influencers....
Apparently not. There's no reason for these people to lie. Lying to you won't get them to vote for you.

They support Democrats......because as they've said over and over, Democrats are easier to manipulate.

The timing of the endorsement from the Cheneys is really interesting. Right before a debate. Are they trying to hurt Harris right before the debate? I mean, if I'm Trump I bring these endorsements up and the fact that Harris was honoured to receive them. She will lose Michigan if this is made clear to the American voter.

Look, I supported Bush and his presidency. I supported them eliminating terrorism, I even contacted the U.S military about wanting to consider enlisting with the U.S military since Canada wasn't involved directly. We need logic and understanding as a species today, it isn't 2001 anymore.

In 2024, with the debt at the level it is and China expanding their nuclear arsenal, there will be very few of us around if 100s of nukes are lobbed around the globe. The West will be won by economic innovation and civil liberty. If those two fail, no amount of money in military spending will save us.

If you have economic might and civil rights, you can influence the world and win it ultimately.

Last edited:
The timing of the endorsement from the Cheneys is really interesting. Right before a debate. Are they trying to hurt Harris right before the debate? I mean, if I'm Trump I bring these endorsements up and the fact that Harris was honoured to receive them. She will lose Michigan if this is made clear to the American voter.

Look, I supported Bush and his presidency. I supported them eliminating terrorism, I even contacted the U.S military about wanting to consider enlisting with the U.S military since Canada wasn't involved directly. We need logic and understanding as a species today, it isn't 2001 anymore.

In 2024, with the debt at the level it is and China expanding their nuclear arsenal, there will be very few of us around if 100s of nukes are lobbed around the globe. The West will be one by economic innovation and civil liberty. If those two fail, no amount of money in military spending will save us.

If you have economic might and civil rights, you can influence the world and win it ultimately.

Well-spoken. I just gained a new respect for Canadians.

Forum List

Back