A Warning On Election Fraud from Trump

Who counts the mail in votes that are not verified with ID? Who makes sure that ILLEGAL ALIENS aren't voting and therefore diluting MY vote as a legitimate U.S. Citizen?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Not legitimate concerns , it doesn't happen.

Here you go: Evidence of fraud? You bet your ass:

Leading Report
@LeadingReport
·
2h

BREAKING: DOJ says an illegal immigrant has agreed to plead guilty to charges of having stolen a U.S. citizen's identity to illegally vote in multiple U.S. elections and illegally obtain a passport.
One isolated incident , not enough to make any difference in.the outcome of an election. Also illegal were the people trump talked into voting twice.

Last edited:
Who counts the mail in votes that are not verified with ID? Who makes sure that ILLEGAL ALIENS aren't voting and therefore diluting MY vote as a legitimate U.S. Citizen?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

If an elector falsifies the vote count , they should be prosecuted and have mandatory prison time. The right to vote is one of our most important rights. Not being able to vote and never be able to run for public office would seem very appropriate too. These people , wether Democrats or republicans , are criminals , and need to be weeded out of the process. If trump has rigged anything he's going to get caught big time and prison will no longer just be a possibility but a definite. Along with any of those fools who helped him deceive the American people again.

Last edited:
"Who counts the mail in votes that are not verified with ID? Who makes sure that ILLEGAL ALIENS aren't voting and therefore diluting MY vote as a legitimate U.S. Citizen?.......Anyone?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue for the clueful, the Sequel:
Watch the Front Line documentary.

This one:

Forum List

Back