NATO is lacking: Ya' think?

They have not been stopped and where are these million NATO troops coming from?

Yes, they have been.

There are more than a million troops among just the EU.

Hitler had over two million and they were shredded but you would like another go, good luck with that.

That was a long time ago. Things have changed. Your beloved Russian homeland has proven their military is a paper tiger.

Americans used to know war is a racket, but you have to go back to before WWII. Nonintervention was taught in public schools decades ago. My parents could recite from memory much of Washington’s farewell address in their 50s.

The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop. Europe has a set of primary interests which to us have none; or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves by artificial ties in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.

Our detached and distant situation invites and enables us to pursue a different course. If we remain one people under an efficient government, the period is not far off when we may defy material injury from external annoyance; when we may take such an attitude as will cause the neutrality we may at any time resolve upon to be scrupulously respected; when belligerent nations, under the impossibility of making acquisitions upon us, will not lightly hazard the giving us provocation; when we may choose peace or war, as our interest, guided by justice, shall counsel.

Why forego the advantages of so peculiar a situation? Why quit our own to stand upon foreign ground? Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor or caprice?

It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it, therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense. But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them. . . .

They had experienced the absurdity of WWI and wanted nothing to do with war. That was easily flipped when FDR provoked Japan and set up events for Pearl Harbor.

Now after decades of war and massive war spending and enormous propaganda pushing the greatness of US imperialism, Americans have become a warrior nation.

Smedley Butler wrote the book…
View attachment 1008194
Like i said there is no cure for stupid, they must like billions of their tax dollars making the Oligarchs fatter and them poorer, but what would you expect from people who have been told they are exceptional just like the Germans were by the NAZIS.rabid Nationalism is a strong brew.

Yes, they have been.

There are more than a million troops among just the EU.

That was a long time ago. Things have changed. Your beloved Russian homeland has proven their military is a paper tiger.
For a start Russia is not my homeland and what has not changed is the arrogance of power by deluded individuals, how many of those European troops would be no show if the balloon went up? and some of those Countries like the yapping Baltics would cease to exist in any conflict as Germany could cease to exist, one other point while all these NATO troops are preparing and building up on Russia's border what do you think the Russians will be doing? you need to stop watching Hollywood and reading Comics.

Russia is not in our league in either
Nor, do I think, they want to be.

1725804823654.png

I support the right of a country to defend itself from an hostile army invading it.

Do not really care what country it is.
So there is no back story going back over many years such as the coup in 2014 and the attack on the people of Donbass by the Ukrainian army, do you really think Putin woke up one morning and decided to invade Ukraine just for a laugh?

So there is no back story going back over many years such as the coup in 2014 and the attack on the people of Donbass by the Ukrainian army, do you really think Putin woke up one morning and decided to invade Ukraine just for a laugh?

I do not care about the back story, bottom line is that Russia invaded Ukraine.

Ukraine as the right to defend itself.

That is your problem you don't care about the back story, the story didn't start in 2022, that is like saying you don't care about the back story that led to D-Day, actions have reactions and consequences.
Well it's no laughing matter as the Ukrainian Regime is finding out, also i asked a question while these NATO troops are building up to attack Russia what would the Russians be doing?

Daily Mail:
None of Britain's six wartime submarines are on active duty at sea. The state of Britain's Navy is so deplorable that they cannot afford it.
GW5mQNqX0AAsRla
Doesn't matter... good friends help, but we're powerful enough to kick your a$$ all by ourselves...

Go ahead and try setting foot on NATO soil with your junk-tanks and you'll come to understand that quickly enough...

also i asked a question while these NATO troops are building up to attack Russia what would the Russians be doing?

They would not attack Russia, they are there to keep Russia from attacking them. Your beloved Russia is always the aggressor, not the attacked.

Well it's no laughing matter as the Ukrainian Regime is finding out,

Outside of a few die hard Russia defenders like yourself, most of the world is laughing their asses off at the Russian military.

Outside of their nukes they have totally lost the ability to project their power beyond their own border

Outside of a few die hard Russia defenders like yourself, most of the world is laughing their asses off at the Russian military.

Outside of their nukes they have totally lost the ability to project their power beyond their own border
Yet many in the West who support this provoked proxy war, think if Putin takes Ukraine he’ll take all of Europe.

It’s the programmed belief that all who oppose the empire are just like Hitler.

Forum List

Back