Stop spending money you fools!!

Me too, and I'm not starving the economy of money as my savings are still circulating in the economy while earning me interest, which is now above the rate of inflation.
NOW that’s true, but for the past few years, the interest rate on savings was well below the rapid rise in prices. So the fact that I can get 5% of my money market does not negate the fact that my groceries and gas is up by an average 25%.

I myself prepare for a rainy day, but half the country is struggling under Biden/Harris prices.

By "Old" I assume you mean Social Security, which is still fully funded by workers' and employers' contributions. The government is "obligated" to pay back to SS what they have borrowed from the SS Trust Fund.
The “Fund” needs to be invested in US equities

How does cutting the Green New Inflation Act equate to your Eugenics Holocaust?
Frank's eugenics fantasies are scarily specific. You can tell he fantasizes about such things a lot.

At least we hope he's just been fantasizing.

Needless, you don't see any eugenics fantasies or violence fantasies coming from the left. Such disturbing behavior is entirely from the right.

Eliminating $90 billion deficit reduction sounds like a great way to balance the budget, brilliant stuff.

As though eliminating one program is a comprehensive proposal to put the panoply of profligate spending in check?

You really aren't 1/10th as clever as you believe yourself to be.

Last edited:
Need to find a cure for old.

fredgraph.png
Nature already has that covered.

NOW that’s true, but for the past few years, the interest rate on savings was well below the rapid rise in prices. So the fact that I can get 5% of my money market does not negate the fact that my groceries and gas is up by an average 25%.

I myself prepare for a rainy day, but half the country is struggling under Biden/Harris prices.
I lucked out several years ago when my online bank offered five-year CD's at 3 percent, for a period of one month just before Christmas that year, probably to cover Christmas shopping loans. I put all my saving into it. While everyone else was getting less than 2 percent I was in tall cotton for 5 years.

Eliminating $90 billion deficit reduction sounds like a great way to balance the budget, brilliant stuff.

The budget will never be balanced, and the debt never paid as long as there is a huge trade deficit, huge amounts going to the cartels, and $Billions lost through remittances.

Forum List

Back