A Warning On Election Fraud from Trump

Is this supposed to mean something? There was election fraud because a MAGA cry baby like you wants there to be election fraud?

Is that how life works in MAGA Fantasyland?? You don't need evidence, just your whiny gut instincts??

There were Democratic and Republican poll monitors throughout the country during the 2020 election. NONE of them reported widespread fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Trump's own election officials in November 2020 said it was “the most secure election in American history.” --
I guess I didn't speak slow enough.

You seem to be unable to comprehend what I'm saying, so I'll give up trying. In a nutshell: You aren't that bright.

I don't believe that. There are two main factors against that idea:

1) Trump is an intelligent and capable man with a high degree of political knowldege and personal experience.
2). An opponent who knows nothing about anything at all except maybe knee-bending.
LOL....Trump, the "intelligent and capable man", said a few days ago that children are having sex change operations at school. I shit you not.

Trump is a mentally ill racist imbecile with a 5th grade education. The only people who believe this traitor has any intelligence are gomer MAGA simps like you.

I guess I didn't speak slow enough.

You seem to be unable to comprehend what I'm saying, so I'll give up trying. In a nutshell: You aren't that bright.
Dude, you're a lightweight. I will keep chewing up your gomer simp MAGA ass and spitting you out.

You obviously know exactly jack and shit about anything. Go read a book for once in your life, rube.

I'll speak slower.

It . is . not . who . votes. it . is . who . counts . the . votes.

A real quote from Mr. Stalin himself. Here are more.

Trump agrees.

He's just sad that Mike Pence refused to go along with him.

WW

Dude, you're a lightweight. I will keep chewing up your gomer simp MAGA ass and spitting you out.

You obviously know exactly jack and shit about anything. Go read a book for once in your life, rube.
I struck a nerve with lefty. GOOD.

Let's see how many more FAKE NEWS icons I can give you this morning.

I'm retiring early bub - I've done it the right way in life - I know more than you think.

I'll speak slower.

It . is . not . who . votes. it . is . who . counts . the . votes.

A real quote from Mr. Stalin himself. Here are more.

Which is why MAGA has been hard at work taking over election boards. To be sure Trump wins.

Which is why MAGA has been hard at work taking over election boards. To be sure Trump wins.

Trump is probably going to win GA because of this fascist bullshit....and these MAGA fucktards on here have no clue what Trump and MAGA election officials in GA are doing.

Go play with your feces like mentally ill Trump does, rube.

You are a MAGA cry baby with no evidence jerking off to quotes from Joseph Stalin. And your gomer ass thinks this is somehow profound, thought-providing information.

Fucking pathetic simpleton gomer.
F OFF

And just for good measure, I give you one more FAKE NEWS icon.

Get help for your SEVERE case of Trump hatred.

Have a nice Sunday!

if calling Trump a rapist is ok, sexualizing kammies rise to power is ok.

so :fu:
The dif A P is that Trump did sexually assault Carroll and many other women.

Pizzle on the ground all you want if it makes you feel good, but you will never be right.

Forum List

Back