Will Trump and Kamala shake hands at the debate? (Poll)

Will Trump offer to shake hands with Kamala at the debate ?

• Yes, at the start and end of the debate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, at the start of the debate

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Sure and Trump kissing an GROPING all those skanks.

Vox Sentences: “When you're a star, they let you do it. ...

View attachment 1008226
Vox
https://www.vox.com › ... › 2016 Presidential Election
Oct 7, 2016 — Donald Trump, 2005: “I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'

View attachment 1008228
People.com
https://people.com › ... › Celebrity Legal & Lawsuits
Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.

Trump, in deposition, doubles down on 'Access Hollywood ...

View attachment 1008227
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › story
May 5, 2023 — Former President Trump doubled down on his remarks about women in the 2005 "Access Hollywood" video in the just-released deposition he gave ...
They LET you do it. And so they do.

Women have sex and that seems to creep you out.

Having sex with women doesn't "creep" me out, you should try it some time.

But when women use their bodies to attain high positions of power or money, that's called "prostitution."

Shaking Kamala’s hand would be the gracious thing to do. Given how petty and vulgar Trump is, of course he will not shake her hand. Vulgarity thy name is Trump.

Trump and Joe Biden did not shake hands at their debate.

What The Lack Of A Handshake At The Biden-Trump Debate Meant​

The failure by President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump to shake hands at the start of Thursday’s debate sent another message to voters—and the world—about the heated and often uncivil nature of this year’s race for the White House. It was also a sign of what to expect in the nationally televised encounter that followed.

If Trump wants to appear less obnoxious, and more presidential, and more respectful to women, should he offer to shake hands?

I believe Trump should offer to shake hands at the start and end of the debate. Unlike his rudeness or disdain to Biden.
I predict an weird attempt at a handshake from trump
1725803577838.jpeg

Or remember he wouldn’t let Macrons hand go?

1725803668059.jpeg

Trump should not touch Kamala Harris at all. She is part of the witch family of familiar spirits along with Hillary and Taylor Swift.

Mike Pence touched Kamala at their VP debate and a dirty nasty fly began flying around him live on TV and Pence turned against the Republican Party after that.

Trump better not touch Kamala at all.
She's going to have to smell that turd you love and respect.

You don't know that even one was....but it doesn't stop you from saying that kind of mysogeynistic crap.....
Kamala is in a loving relationship. Trump paid for an Eastern European prostitute name Chloe with web feet. Changed her name to melania so no dirt from back home surfaces. who needed help getting a visa

" Trump kissing an GROPING all those skanks".
Young women are already going to show up and vote democratic because of abortion. Now they have a woman running? And a black woman?

Republicans think this misogynistic shit is going to help them? Trumps a stud and Kamala’s a slut they say? I love it.

He explained that. You were not paying attention.

Yes he did.......

Speaking to a crowd in Michigan on Saturday, Trump spoke of his fruitful relationships with Chinese president Xi Jinping, Russian president Vladimir Putin and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un while speaking about the need for word leaders to 'get along'. Soon after, Trump called Joe Biden 'crooked', and Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi 'crazy'

Yes he did.......

Speaking to a crowd in Michigan on Saturday, Trump spoke of his fruitful relationships with Chinese president Xi Jinping, Russian president Vladimir Putin and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un while speaking about the need for word leaders to 'get along'. Soon after, Trump called Joe Biden 'crooked', and Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi 'crazy'
And he is dealing with them. If you start it out that way, there is no relationship. He explained it. And many in D.C. are corrupted. It makes the many who are not look part of the swamp.

Trump and Joe Biden did not shake hands at their debate.

What The Lack Of A Handshake At The Biden-Trump Debate Meant​

The failure by President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump to shake hands at the start of Thursday’s debate sent another message to voters—and the world—about the heated and often uncivil nature of this year’s race for the White House. It was also a sign of what to expect in the nationally televised encounter that followed.

If Trump wants to appear less obnoxious, and more presidential, and more respectful to women, should he offer to shake hands?

I believe Trump should offer to shake hands at the start and end of the debate. Unlike his rudeness or disdain to Biden.
I wouldn't shake hands with that skank.

Yes he did.......

Sounds like he was spot on.

I doubt it. But I think trump should be the first one to extend his hand as a power move. If sh e doesn't she looks bad, if she gives a nasty look and does it she looks bad. It would also put her off guard, especially if he gives her a bit more grip than whats customary not enough to hurt her but show her who is in charge.

I think it's to his advantage. Plus it removes the idea he is some woman hating misogynist.

And he is dealing with them. If you start it out that way, there is no relationship. He explained it. And many in D.C. are corrupted. It makes the many who are not look part of the swamp.
WTF?

No other US president has praised their adversaries like Trump has.........
And shit on our allies like Trump has.

WTF?

No other US president has praised their adversaries like Trump has.........
And shit on our allies like Trump has.
I missed the shitting on allies by Trump. Link please.

Biden shit on allies, so much so that the Brits hold him in CONTEMPT, and France pulled their ambassador over Biden's abandonment of AFG.

Kamala is in a loving relationship. Trump paid for an Eastern European prostitute name Chloe with web feet. Changed her name to melania so no dirt from back home surfaces. who needed help getting a visa
That's a good story. You should self publish.

Forum List

Back