Dick Cheney will vote for Kamala Harris for president

And just like that, Dimwingers love The Great Satan Dick Cheney and his spawn. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, slow-learner.....that must be why I called Dick Cheney a "Darth Vader war criminal".

What's your excuse for voting for Bush & Cheney in the past? I sure as hell didn't vote for those war criminals.

Welcome to the Ignore list.

The funny thing is I’m not MAGA and won’t be voting for Trumpnin November. Partially because the party refuses to cleanse itself of the MAGA and RINO factions and embrace true, right-wing Authoritarian ideals.
Yeah....whatever the fuck that means. More MAGA bumpkin gibberish.

They are also voting for Kalamata Harris.

1725747761308.png

Not saying I particularly value the opinion of Dick Cheney, but the fact that a former VP is actively campaigning against his own former POTUS is completely bananas.

Not saying I particularly value the opinion of Dick Cheney, but the fact that a former VP is actively campaigning against his own former POTUS is completely bananas.
The Republican candidate is completely bananas.

Trump just said a few days ago that kids are having sex change operations at school. The dude is a mentally ill sociopath.

All of the West has been in decline since China was allowed into the WTO and corporations moved millions of jobs there, along with their IP.

This decline began during and after the Clinton administration.

And so what?

There was no real reason to keep China out of the WTO, other than you don't like them. Sure, their human rights record kind of sucks. But so do a lot of other countries that are in it.

Instead of whining like a little bitch that the world's most populous country has the strongest economy, maybe look at what we are doing wrong, and try to fix that to improve our own.

If Trump has become too extreme for fucking Darth Vader war criminal Dick Cheney, then you know the Nazi ass clown freak show known as the modern Republican Party needs to change its ways.

When you think about how far the Republican Party has fallen over the past 15 years....it's truly amazing.

One thing that was really weird about the Republican National Convention recently is that Trump and MAGA World pretend that previous Republican Presidents and leaders never even existed, like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John Boehner, and Paul Ryan. None of these people want to be seen with Trump and this MAGA freak show.

They are now truly a Trump worshipping cult.
Troll. ^^^

Welcome to the Ignore list.

The funny thing is I’m not MAGA and won’t be voting for Trumpnin November. Partially because the party refuses to cleanse itself of the MAGA and RINO factions and embrace true, right-wing Authoritarian ideals.

You're NOT an American, you stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back