Hey West!

Hah! That is some weird shit. toobfreak publicly sends you a buttsniffing love letter and you call me a jealous bitch?
Well, yeah. There's nothing worse than a faggot scorned!

Maybe if you weren't such a jealous, conniving bitch, your homey's would like you more?

Demented old man and his projection keeps digging a bigger hole.
Projections?

You're the whiney bitch sniveling that no one will give you any lovin'.....honey, if you are just a sniveling bitch, no one will want to be around you.

Gays have standards, suger....you just don't measure up!

Tiny penis huh.....

Did tooby embarrass you publicly? He loves you and you should tell him how you really feel.
Who's embarrassed....other than you, of course.

INCELS, like you are a problem.

Hand getting tired?

Use a better lube.

Your mom's body lotion isn't very good.

Well, westwall, how about it?

Typical hyperbole. There are three very good ophiolite sequences, the one in Oman, that they mention, one up in Idaho, but the best is actually on the coast at the north end of Vandenberg Air Force Base.

The sequence there is in incredible shape. The Idaho and Oman sequences have been degraded by tens of millions of years of exposure.

The Vandenberg sequence is relatively fresh. Figure it's only been exposed for about half a million years or so.

That being said, when you get into the lithology it is fairly uniform, harzbugite, bronzite, gabbro, etc. All fairly uniform. I think the complexity they are describing isn't a surprise at all. Rocks, even mantle rock, form based on similar processes.

The process of shaving off the sequence onto the crystal rock is, in my opinion, the reason for what they are seeing.

Well, I pulled it off Pocket, so my expectations were already pretty low. :rofl:
Look up Ophiolite sequences, they are amazingly cool geologic structures. I had the pleasure of doing some field work at the Vandenberg site decades ago.

Projections?
Gays have standards, suger....you just don't measure up!
Tiny penis huh.....

Wow, West, I'm so sorry, I should have realized that giving you your due credit for years of a good job done here would have brought out all of the really emotionally insecure, needy little boy-men! Almost makes me want to unblock the little semen warrior so I can see what pathetic insults he is trying to hurl this time, but I know from experience that it is never anything worth reading.

Forum List

Back